Manage Airsoft tournaments and games!
Airsoft Tournament manage softair games and tournaments. It uses the same database on the cloud and is compatible with every smartphone. It allows the organizers, in the preparatory phase, to insert objectives, waypoints, interdiction patrols, referees and scores. Automatically it generate the printing of signs with QR code. Team operators can scan QR code via app, by waypoint, recon, infiltration and exfiltration. They can also sign referees' reports with their own QR code. In real time the organization will receive all the information and the final ranking will be calculated automatically. Operation guaranteed even in the absence of connectivity, with periodic remote synchronization. The app complies with the regulations in force for the soft-air game for long and short range patrols.
- Tournaments: possibility to enter descriptive information about the game, location, duration, weather conditions, difficulty etc. Tournaments are distinguished from organized tournaments and those to which you have access by invitation, by participating teams or referees.
- Teams: personal data of the participating teams, with the selection of a contact person and contacts in order to make a call or send a text message to the team. Composition of the chromatic band assigned through a personalized selection of colors (from one to four per band). Invitation via E-Mail or SMS, which allows all team operators to access the tournament as participants. Operator registry management with ID card.
- Objectives: management and creation with description, coordinates and distinction of type: Combat, Waypoint, Action, Presidium, Recon, Vehicle, Escort, Firefight, Domination, etc. For the same type, up to 100 objectives can be automatically generated with a single entry. The objective recon also gives the possibility to create a customizable number of signs to consider the acquired objective. It is possible to associate a referee and a score on the objectives, with the combination of one or more secondary objectives of the Action type; it will also be possible to indicate the presence of a window of engagement, validity and visibility.
- Signs: each objective created automatically generates a sign. Waypoints and Recons generate a sign with a QR code or a numeric code. The team will be able to acquire the score by scanning or by returning the code to the device. Infiltration and exfiltration signs can be generated, which sanction the start and end of the game for each team. The signs are generated in a printable PDF.
- Interdiction patrols: you can assign a number and a name to the interdiction patrols, with the list of players that make it up. For the patrol, as for the objectives, it is possible to define a referee.
- Scores: scores can be associated to each objective (engagement, conquest, defenders eliminated, out-of-window penalties, highlanders, operators not in pairs etc…). Scores are divided into positive and negative, self-calculating scores that occur under certain conditions, and scores awarded by referees to assign game penalties.
- Referees: management of a registry of referees in order to assign them objectives or interdiction patrols, and to be able to contact them by phone call or text message directly from the app.
- Map: visualization of the topographic map with realtime position of objectives, referees and teams in play.
- Monitoring and ranking: when the tournament has started the referees can enter the results of the engagements via the app, with the effective duration of the window and any penalties. At the end of the game, the ranking will be calculated, where the admin can make corrections in the results.