Thank you Thank you Thank you for FINALLY getting Blazing Lasers and Bloody Wolf working on this emulator. I know those mappers were probably hell getting to work with the program. Mr. Broglia, you rock!
Update Thanks for the "GPU Copy Mode" update. Can't remember how I got it working before, but I know I had some issues with it anyway. Also, I wish I could figure out how to play "Forgotten Worlds" on my 2nd Gen MOGA controller using the dual thumbsticks. The game used a special three button controller way back, not sure if that might be an issue or not. Thanks!
won't quite work I tried to play castlevania rondo of blood on it, but no matter what rom I used, I couldn't get the game to work. I was hoping that I could get a solution to this problem.
Not all games fit the screen properly I.e. 2 millimeters missing on the top screen with some games. Tried all the settings but no luck. Please fix. Thank you.
Robert: It is a good emulator. But, can you add support for cheat codes? MagicEngine on the PC supports them. That would be great.
Another winner Like the others I've purchased, this emulator works with no problems. Great stuff!
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path