PiguinSoft presents Cafe Racer: A proper endless motorcycle racing game. Ride your bike in twisty roads, filter through realistic traffic with unique low poly graphics and an insane degree of customization. Race your motorcycle against the clock, see how far you can ride without crashing on Endless mode, pick your traffic density to relax in free ride.
No timers, no fuel bars, no unsolicited ads, no limits. Just pure moto ride and racing fun.
Cafe Racer is a completely free to play offline motorcycle racing game created by an avid motorcycle enthusiast, focused on distilling the experience of motorcycle riding. Offering realism, fun and thrills in a simplified low poly world that lets you focus on what really matters: riding.
Dive in and explore the Cafe Racer culture of the 70's, when riders would transform their mundane commuter motorcycle into a race replica, racing not on tracks but on traffic filled open roads, from one cafe to the other.
Get on your bike and choose your own pace, from a leisurely ride to frantic high speed racing, skillfully swerving and filtering through realistically moving traffic. Choose between one or two way traffic, multi or single lane roads, ride through cities, forests, country roads and desert environments. All in glorious Low-Poly lack of detail.
Pick from a variety of motorcycle types, from small 125cc single cylinder bikes to powerful in line fours, with boxer and in-line two cylinder motorcycles there for your choosing.
Customize your motorcycle to your heart's content with over 1,000 different parts per bike. Paint them in your unique color combination and share their pictures to show off your creativity.
Cafe Racer: A different breed of endless motorcycle racing
- First person view with realistic rider movements
- Challenging roads with twists and turns
- Realistic traffic simulation (with properly absent minded drivers)
- Working mirrors to check the traffic behind you
- Realistic motorcycle movement simulation
- Proper wheelies, requiring accurate throttle control
- Peg scraping on motorcycle lean limits
- Insane customization, more than 1000 parts per bike
- Extensive photo tools, with filters and effects
- Different modes: Race against the clock, endless or free ride
FOLLOW CAFE RACER
Cafe Racer is a solo project, and I am constantly working on optimizing and creating new content. If you find a bug or experience a crash, contact me at email@example.com. Don't forget to include your device model and OS version.