Ludo Challenge - Tactic is a game based on a well known Ludo board game with a lot of new features.
Try to change tokens to see differences in the game.
• Ghost (Can you see me?)
• Zombie (Don't let me bite you!)
• Supertoken (Don't try to kick me out!)
• King (Reward is waiting for you!)
• Detailed game statistics (token moves, average of throws, collection of sweets)
• Sweets (try to collect them)
• to play with 1-4 tokens
• to play against human or computer (AI)
• to use rolling dice (classic version)
• to use “guessing” by six rolling dices
• to use pattern
• to change background
• Capture & Change (Classic/Ghost/King captured by Zombie)
• Capture & Reward (King captured by Classic/Ghost/Supertoken/King)
• Capture & Revenge (Supertoken captured by Classic/Ghost/Zombie/King)
• Capture & Change & Reward (King captured by Zombie)
My favourite play mode:
• 2 tokens (Zombie & King)
Each players start the game with four tokens. The player whose all four tokens reach home first wins the game.
Other names for Ludo:
Don't get angry
Fia med knife
Covece ne ljuti se
Clovece nehnevaj sa
Clovece nezlob se
• Crazy Carousel:
The object of the game is to fill the central square with small coloured blocks.
• Eight Dots:
The object of the game is to keep all the dots (8) in motion at the same time.