If your not after all the bells and whistles this is by far the most enjoyable and playable game on android I have played and anyone who likes this type of game will soon find out for themselves just how great it is. Give it a go and you will be hooked
Absolutely love this game, so much replay value and achievements that require multiple play throughs keep it interesting. Been playing it for two years and still can't get enough of it.
Amazingly well made game from a one-man independent development team!
From when I first bought the fame until now I still find new was to play. So many way to run your teams. Plus the developer puts out new updates with major or minor changes. And usually fixes issues when brought up quite quickly. And the Facebook group is helpful with any questions you may have
Love this game, it's so deep and has near-infinite replayability. Worth every penny as I might never need another game.
- more “his/her” fight log text corrections
- fixes an issue for map entry quests if all popups are disabled
- fixes an issue with open geomancer guild quest
- fixes an issue with berserkers will not preventing stun effect
- fixes fellowship fixed party equipment