The momentum in this game is non existent. When at a jogging pace (which you cant get faster than) if you press the crouch button you get an immediate speed boost. Where did the speed come from, no idea. If you run down a slope you seem to get no more speed. The climbable ledge height is a locked amount and doesn't change if you are going fast or slow. Momentum in this type of game is crucial and there is none.
1. There's a glitch on second to last level in the downhill tunnel that freezes the game. :-( 2. It would be nice if someone had their own parkour game idea instead of just copying mirror's edge for once.
The game is so glitchy! Your gut will randomly fly sideways or sink through blocks or wall run for no reason! The game also took me back a level so now I have to try to be streets again so I can get back to chamber. It took me forever to beat streets the first time!!!!
I kept teleporting out of the map and falling then i don't respawn. And the controls are confusing.
There are a few bugs in the last map, things just disappear. But its a good game
Great Game. but 2 problem the glitch im flying too high because of glitch and you need to change the graphic and make it realistic. I rate it 5 star
- Game now support 5 language!
- Added new maps: "Zone", "Chamber"
- Controls has become even more comfortable! Added the ability to change the position of the buttons
- Fixed bugs when a player could fall of the maps
- Fixed a bug when the animation of the hands did not play
- Changed the loading screen
- Fixed bugs on maps and added new game elements
- Slowly preparing an update with multiplayer