Ok Good app for single users. Would be MUCH better if the entire app could be shared so that myself and partner can add items to the same list on our separate phones.
I love this app. I like that it stays on top of the lock screen when it's open so I don't have to unlock my phone to check something off the list. My only complaint is the "got it" and "needed" buttons are backwards so if I click on needed, it shows me the list of stuff I don't need. It's pretty minor, just kinda weird.
Greatest App This is my 4th shopping list app and I must pass along how pleased I am with it. It does all I need in the way I need it to. Can't say enough good about it!
Finally I have used shopping apps for years so i don't have to have paper notes, all got too complicated and eventually i looked for simpler. This app is easy to set up, simple, easy, logical to use yet has some intricasies if u want them, but only if u want them
Great flexibility This is a great app which is easy to customize for however you like to shop. Highly recommended!
Sharing between family members This is a great app. Of the eight different apps I've tried this is the only one that allows me to do the things that I would like to do. Are there any plans to add a sharing feature so that I can transfer the information I've created to another user?
● Added an option to select the preferred barcode scanner
● Fixed issue where wrong store could be displayed after global search
● Fixed rare issues with the taxable option
● Quicker navigation to a store
● Button vibrations are now optional
● Fixed attaching images to items under certain circumstances
● Fixed arranging by aisle
● Pinch-zoom images
● Rotate images
● Lockscreen override is now optional
● Change priorities at all stores simultaneously