Very powerful with a lot of flexibility in tweaking the settings. Developer was remarkably responsive when I asked to have my handyshopper list (from palm) converted to rShopping, which was done perfectly, saving me tremendous effort rebuilding my lists from multiple stores! Thank you!
Please add the ability to sync between devices! That would make this a 5-star app. Finally! A shopping app that lets me set up isles on a per-store basis! Select a store, and the correct isles are shown. Great job! Easy to set up and use. Wish I had found this app many trial-and-errors ago! Thanks! Was an Out Of Milk user, but this app has it beat.
Great app. UI needs polish and needs sync The app lets you store an item against multiple stores. Great feature that no other app has. Some polish needed for the UI.. like and add button just under the last item on a list, an OK or a tick to indicate I am done typing a store name, or selecting the settings. And cross device sync. A must!
Those three big buttons are annoying. Can we have an option to always hide the buttons Needed, Basket, Got It and go to filter form by using a button on Item Action Bar? You push the button and a small form appear containing, say: ”Show items: [checkbox] Needed, [checkbox] Basket, [checkbox] Got It.
Great app! I use it all the time. Customizable & easy to use.
Very useful, convenient app. Been using it for several years.
● Expandable/Collapsable In-Basket tab
● Android Marshmallow permissions requests
● Bug fixes
● Fixed online barcode search
● ‘Red X When Needed’ is no longer the default
● Arrangement groups are optional
● Translation updates
● Items can now be grouped together with the optional Group field
● Added an option to select the preferred barcode scanner
● Button vibrations are optional
● Lockscreen override is optional