Hataroid is an open source Atari ST / STE emulator for Android.
*** A computer emulator is complicated so please read the instructions or view the HELP site: https://sites.google.com/site/hataroid/help if you are having trouble ***
An uncompressed (not in a zip) TOS rom image is currently required to run this program. Please place one on your device and choose it in the configuration menus.
If you have any issues, please email me so we can resolve it.
- Current features include:
- ST and STE emulation
- High compatibility based off the Hatari core emulation
- Easy to use memory save states with thumbnails
- Support for saving to external SD card
- Game Database support
- Hardware input (joystick/keyboard) devices through Android IME methods.
- Hardware mouse support
- Built-in Software MIDI output support
- Experimental USB Midi Support (minimum Android 3.1 required)
- Color / Mono video modes
- On-screen Atari keyboard (freely positionable and scalable)
- On-screen joystick and mouse
- Freely adjustable screen position and size
- Mount an Android folder as a hard disk (GemDos Hard disk support)
- Scanline and CRT shader rendering effects
- Pasti STX disc support
- Built-in Emu-TOS support
- Experimental Android TV support
- Disk drive loading sounds simulation
- Landscape and Portrait orientation support
- read/write external storage. This is needed to read files and store save states on sdcard
Source code is available on github (see the help screen).
Atari, ST, STE and Atari Falcon are registered trademarks of Atari Inc, All Rights Reserved.