Monster machines smashing through sandstone. Tunnels dug deep under one of the world's most beautiful harbours. Driverless trains using the latest autonomous technology.
All aboard Mega Metro, an extraordinary documentary series which goes behind-the-scenes of Sydney Metro – capturing the amazing construction challenges of this massive transport infrastructure project.
Go behind the scenes in the official app of the series:
· Video extras, including extended scenes
· Go deeper into the archaeology, tunnelling, engineering and design of this world-scale mega project
· New extended interviews and never-before-seen footage
· Massive picture gallery capturing extraordinary engineering achievements
· Exclusive 360 degrees videos deep underground
· Immerse yourself in a tunnelling breakthrough as a mega borer crashes through a wall of sandstone
· Look around a new driverless metro train in 360 HD quality
· Inspect the design of a new state-of-the-art station
· Watch the wall of a tunnel being installed 50 metres under Sydney Harbour.
Mega Metro was granted unprecedented access to this mega project, capturing exhilarating achievements rarely seen on camera.
This easy-to-navigate app takes you through extra video, pictures and gives you a unique 360-degree experience.
Known around the world as Mega Metro, this Australian-produced documentary series was broadcast as Sydney's Super Tunnel by Australia's SBS-TV in August and September 2020.
Proudly made in Sydney by Rogue Documentaries: www.roguecreative.com.au