Rambam Plus - All the hands in the palm of your hand for free!
The entire book of Mishneh Torah (HaYad HaChazaka), in precise and punctuated form, is explained briefly and thoroughly in Maimonides' method according to the Rambam.
If you have a technical problem or have comments of any kind, please contact us through the feedback option in the application, or write directly to: email@example.com. We can not email you with users who write comments through Google Play, so if you're having trouble, please contact us directly.
* Search in the Rambam text and in the Beur!
* Comfortable design and navigation for smartphones.
* Control the size of the script and display the score (look in the "Settings" menu).
* Ability to change the font in the application.
* Click on the Rambam's text and the explanation appears!
* Suitable for study everywhere - on the journey, as a writer, during recess - as Maimonides instructs his student: "And he will be your book and teach him everywhere in order to obtain his benefit."
* Direct access to the daily section of the daily Maimonides.
* Exact text, according to manuscripts, dotted and divided.
* Topics of chapters and sub-topics embedded in the chapter.
* Concise commentary in simple language, according to Maimonides' method in all his writings.
* The commentary is full of introductions, summaries, tables and hundreds of original illustrations.
* Table of the structure of the chapters for each Halachot division (corresponding to the titles of the chapters and the subheadings).
* For all the laws of the group of laws pertaining to the division.
* The commentary was prepared in cooperation with volunteers and many institutions, including: Yeshivat Or VeShi'ah; Yeshiva Torat Hayyim; The "Institute of Torah and Land" (Zeraim), the Temple Institute (Labor, Victims and Priests), the Land Law Institute (damages, property, trials and judges).
* More about the text and the explanation: http://goo.gl/dfa2A
(C) All Rights Reserved. Mishneh Torah encourages the use of text to increase Torah. For use of texts - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org