* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
The modern way to work together.
Asana is the shared task list for your team, where you can plan, organize & stay in sync on everything.
all rights received by © Asana, Inc.
- real-time productie data vanuit je eigen molen!
- eenvoudige overzichten van je eigen productie (dag, week, maand, jaar)
- blijf op de hoogte met het Windcentrale nieuws
- alle molen specificaties op een rij
- eenvoudig in contact met de Windcentrale
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
PaymentMate lets you bring your business to your customers.
Using PaymentMate, swipe or key your customer's credit card, or key their checking account information anytime, anywhere for immediate processing.
Give your customers the freedom to pay the way they want to, anywhere they want to, while giving yourself the same security you would get through the PaymentMate® windows application.
Capture beautiful signatures on your screen for paperless record keeping.
- In house services such as plumbing, cleaning, appliance repair, etc…
- Your next fundraiser
- Donation rallies
Safe: no data stored on your phone which means your customers will not be vulnerable if it is lost.
Secure: completely encrypted from end to end, security is increased when paired with one of our supported card readers.
Easy Access: real-time Web Reporting from anywhere in the world.
Convenient: Your Business, Your Customers, Where you are...
Swiping cards is only available with the following accessories
- MagTek BulleT®
- MagTek uDynamo®
- AnywhereCommerce Rambler™
*Receipts currently available by email only
To establish an account, contact
Monday-Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM EST
AprivaPay makes credit card transactions easy—whether in the shop or out in the field. This powerful app enables merchants to accept card payments and process transactions right from an Android device.
SOFTWARE-BASED CREDIT CARD TERMINAL
AprivaPay is software that is easily downloaded to your cell phone. The software turns your Android device into a mini credit card transaction terminal that can perform the same functions as a traditional wireless terminal but at a fraction of the cost.
In most cases, you can use your existing payment processing provider. If you don’t accept cards today, or want to shop around, choose from the hundreds of AprivaPay partners that work best for your needs.
Before you can accept credit card payments with AprivaPay, you’ll need to set up a merchant account (if you don’t already have one), so that your bank can fund your transactions. Once you have a merchant account, it’s easy to get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Smartphone with data (service) plan
2. Merchant account (new or existing)
3. AprivaPay downloadable app
4. Optional card reader/printer
EXCEEDING INDUSTRY-LEVEL ENCRYPTION AND SECURITY
Apriva is the leader in wireless credit card transaction technology and provides the most proven and secure platform for wireless information transfer available. AprivaPay is verified compliant with PA-DSS. Our technology is the best in the business.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Apriva provides 24/7 customer support for resellers and end users. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
Weekdone is a quick team dashboard with weekly e-mail reports for every manager or team leader.
Used from Fortune 500 teams to small startups for greater team insight.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Each employee gets a report reminder once per week.
2. They enter weekly progress, plans and problems.
3. Weekdone compiles the report and dashboard. You get it via e-mail, on the mobile, tablet and web.
4. You quickly review each employee's week, giving valuable feedback.
- Increase productivity and manage everyone’s time and focus better
- Make better fact-based decisions about your team
- Be data driven, not just gut-feeling based
- Monitor each employee’s contribution
- Proactively apply corrective measures and take actions
- Quickly see when an indicator underperforms
- Identify operational inefficiencies
- Evaluate strategic performance against objectives
- Monitor your own performance
- No more endless searching from your overloaded inbox for people’s reports
- Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com/slush-2013-winners-2013-11)
- Yahoo Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/award-winning-weekdone-solution-provides-123500391.html)
- The Economist (http://www.economist.com/node/21587926)
- TechCrunch (http://techcrunch.com/2013/10/02/weekdone/)
Weekdone dashboard graphs help you understand in seconds what’s the company health score. See who in your team needs more attention and who deserves a pat on the back. Drill down to overdue items, task completion ratio, happiness, problematic issues and task distribution for each person.
READY-MADE AND CUSTOM TEMPLATES
Get started with best practices PPP – progress, plans, problems – reporting template used at many top companies. Choose any other ready-made template, like Weekly Snippets, Results - Objectives - Challenges, Sales Report or Solo Productivity. Add an unlimited number of your own section headings or change the default ones.
Employee reports are often like a black hole. People want to know their manager is reading their reports and get some weekly feedback. Weekdone allows you to quickly give weekly personal feedback via comments and additional questions to each person.
Each person gets asked for their happiness and job satisfaction weekly. See the results by person, team and company. Take action whenever you see the happiness drop.
It’s easy to like and comment on each-other’s items, give feedback or ask additional questions.
LIGHTWEIGHT TASK MANAGER
Not using any todo list app yet? You can use Weekdone as a simple task manager, listing your goals and objectives as plans and moving them to progress. Focus on what’s important and get things done.
- Automatically compiled team and company reports
- Quick and easy to fill in form
- Import items and generate reports from Atlassian JIRA and Asana
- Submit progress via e-mail
- #hashtags to group items together as topics or projects
- E-mail reminders to never forget any deadlines
- Privacy settings by teams and observer role
- Share reports with outsiders like investors, board members and advisors
- View reports by a single person or grouped by a team.
- Find old reports quickly by week or date.
MOBILE, TABLET, E-MAIL AND WEB
- Access dashboards and reports on your Android Phones and iPhone
- Check and fill in reports on your Android Tablets and iPad
- Get beautiful e-mail reports once per week
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Flowdock is your team inbox with chat. It replaces Skype, IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 50 tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
The Flowdock Android app lets you tap into your flows using your Android device. You can chat with your teams, browse your team inbox, upload images and keep up with discussions.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
For feedback, bug reports or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
Point of Sales(POS) - POS for retail shops with Optional Credit Card Processing built in.
POS, Point of Sales, for retail for your android phone!
R.M. POS will give you ability to ring up sale any place your phone can go. It can also accept credit cards with merchant accounts. R.M. POS has secure card reader to make credit card transactions secure and reliable.
R.M. POS was built on 20yrs of Point of Sales industry experience and with demand from end users.
Send professional looking invoice and receipt over email.
1. Update Receipt
2. Summary & Some detail Reports
List of Features :
1. Quick item add
2. Quick and easy department update
3. Quick and easy item price edit
4. Ease of USE
5. Easy setup for receipt email.
6. Credit Card acceptance with secure card reader.
7. Use of key in credit card sale if card reader is not present.
8. Signature capture for credit card processing
and much much more
For CSV import, make your file with following order
ItemCode, ItemDescription, Price, Quantity, Dept, taxable(1 = yes, 0 = no), cost
If you have any question on how to use, please email developer.
Try at your own risk and let developer know how you feel. Also, contact developer for any function updates!
For merchant account sign up(US Only), please contact developer via email.
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.