※ This app can not be played without [Coding Tray].
Cubico is a "Coding Learning through Play" program.
Users can learn important concepts of algorithms and help them develop computer-based thinking.
1. Coding stage "Three-step coding learning!"
It is a stage composed of 1 ~ 3 step systematic coding learning.
Increase interest in coding learning by checking results in the app as designed by the user
- Step 1 : Planning stage through the stage board.
- Step 2 : Designing the code by placing the coding blocks in the coding tray in order,
- Step 3 : Check the coding results in the game animation in the Cubico app.
2. Inventor Stage "Mission Challenge! Success! "
It is a stage consisting of 38 missions that operate switch, speaker, and maker used in real life.
This is a self-guided coding learning method to find out how to solve missions in various ways.
3. Coding Songs "Coding Song Animations Easy to Learn with Songs"
It's a fun rhythm and a funny coding song that lets users naturally learn the coding terms.
Coding songs include 10 songs in total.
[Character Chip] AR - Users can make their own character hair change, clothes, ride items.
[Stage board] AR - Users can enter directly into the stage.
■ Required access
Location: Bluetooth device connection available (Android policy)
Camera: AR function is available.
File : Allows you to store certificates in the gallery.
※ Guide for Android OS version 6.0 or less (smartphone & tablet) users
Because the OS does not support the individual consent of the access authority, the manufacturer does not support the version of Android 6.0 or later.
If you are providing an OS, please upgrade and reinstall existing installed apps after deleting them.