Have you ever wondered "Who is God?" Have you ever wanted to know more about Him? In 1958 there was a girl living in a distant village in Ireland who wanted to learn about God, but there was no Sunday school nearby. A young missionary couple (Bert and Wendy Gray) started corresponding with her by mail, sending her Bible lessons each month. Over time, these lessons evolved into an extensive course of weekly fun-filled activity worksheets, covering the main Bible stories from Creation through to the early Church.
Today, hundreds of thousands of children and teens around the world from preschool age use this course to learn about God. The original paper course is called Bible Hour. It can be downloaded for free at BibleTime.ru.
The "SunSchool" app presents more than 500 lessons from that course in a new format of exciting stories and puzzles. Story-based games help you understand and remember the most important truths about life.
It all starts with introductory lessons:
- Who is God?
- What is the Bible?
- What is sin?
- The Plan of Salvation.
There are many stories from the Bible on various topics:
- The Nativity
- The life of Jesus Christ
- Easter (His death and resurrection)
- Creation, Fall and the Flood (the story of Noah)
- The Lives of the Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- The lives of the Apostles: Peter, Paul
By downloading the app, you'll be able to:
- Fill in missing words by dragging pictures
- Play the Word Search
- Unscramble words or letters
- Play Sea-battle - reconstruct text and improve your score by playing faster
- Solve crosswords
- Pop bubbles to type a text and improve your score by choosing certain colors
- Color pictures
- Many fun ways to choose or highlight the correct answer
The original paper course is called Bibletime and is available to download free of charge from besweb.org