Enroll in the army of the North or South and join the infantry, cavalry, artillery, sharpshooter or the navy.
Lead and command your troops to charge the enemy lines or defend your strongholds.
Join the navy and fight intense naval battles for control of the mighty Mississippi and the strongholds on the high bluffs.
Give orders to your fleet to gain victory in intense naval battles from the Union northern base at Young’s Point to the southern stronghold of Grand Gulf.
Fight on the historic Civil War battlefields of the Vicksburg Campaign including: "Champion Hill", "Big Black River Bridge" and "Railroad Redoubt".
Experience the American Civil War in an original hybrid of first person shooter and strategy game!
● Command infantry and cavalry to follow stay or charge.
● Drive armored trains through the battlefields to support your army with artillery and fresh reinforcements.
● Sail a wide range of war-ships and ironclads and command friendly naval units.
● Embark your troops and sail deep into hostile territory to strike at the enemy’s rear.
● Operate cannons artillery and mortars. Mark targets for the crews.
● Mount a horse and lead the cavalry charge through the enemy ranks.
● Capture and hold strategic plantations sawmills and supply depots to produce resources.
● Build a wide range of ships artillery and defenses.
● Intense warfare with hundreds of active troops and many strongholds to conquer.
● 12 huge historic battlefields built in scale 1:1.
● Offline game no internet required.