Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Phone Call Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Phone Call Reminder.
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15+ different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! Enjoy an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Keep track of your important deadlines with natural language due dates, start/end dates, and recurring due dates. View and organize your to-dos for the day or week ahead.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Get instant notifications whenever your collaborators make a change.
Visualize your productivity
Use Todoist Karma to set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few).
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
▸ And much, much more!
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
Don’t worry and don’t give stress to your brain, simply use this app and feel relaxed and it will remind you all that you need. Don’t forget anything using this app.
Now with this app, you can easily create a reminder for your day-to-day activities, set it once and then forget it, this will remind you whenever you want it. Whenever the time comes, this will point you about that.
Following things can be done very easily using this application:
• Something to do at a given time
• Birthday to be wished
• An appointment with the doctor
• Anniversary to be celebrated
• An email to be sent
• An SMS to be sent
• An important call to be made
• Period dates to be remembered
• Medicine to be taken
• A gift to be bought for any occasion or event
• A pick up from the airport, railway station or bus stand
• If you don’t remember anything, this app will do the entire job.
• Easy to set alarm for the Reminders
• Edit / Delete the reminder any time you want
• Select from different types of predefined templates
• You can also Check in Calendar View
• Easy tool to handle all your notes
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Publish the application as Open Source on Github - May take a couple of months until I graduate.
--I've been busy with school and another exciting application, so I would like to open source Multi List. This way others may be able to help add more features, or use my code as a guide to create a spin off application. I am not stopping development in doing this.
--Multiple to do lists
--Multiple sorting options
--Batch Voice Recognition (Speech to Text)
--Ability to add note details
--Install to SD Card
--Many settings toggles
--Email lists to anyone!
--ICS Action bar for all devices!
Disclaimer: No widget, No Google Tasks Sync.
If you want these features, this app is not for you. Please do not give a low rating for a "missing" feature that is not intended to be added. This application is designed to be simple and lightweight, and these features are not an immediate priority to add. I am an individual developer in my senior year of college and I do not have the time to add everything to the application (I wish I did!). At the same, I am offering this application completely free of charge and advertisements.
Any suggestions will be considered by emailing email@example.com.
Note: Permissions are now needed in order to use the backup/restore feature.
Note: Internet permissions are now needed for voice recognition. Nothing else!
Easy to add Notes, create To Do List, Attach Photos and Add awesome Locations, so you will never forget anything.
App has following Key Features.
• Stay organized : Organize your notes into "List & Notes" to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Get things done: Make to-do's and checklists
• Share a shopping list with the family and reorder or mark items off when you're in the store.
• You can set priority to the Task by assigning different colors.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your notes.
• Share notes via SMS, e-mail or WhatsApp etc
• Add new and awesome places list and navigate at any time only with one click.
To get daily valuable information
* Join Us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/listandnotes
* Join us on Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/112270702492057941653