The title basically sums up how epic and random it is. My only tiny tiny tiny pet peeve is that I can't use my Samgsung Note's stylus.
Would have given 4 maybe 5 stars But why can't you save so you don't have to start over each time....frustrating
Meh It was fun for the first 5 minutes or so, then it was monotonous. Great concept though! I wish I'd been able to try it before having to pay for it...
I want a refund. This is cheap. The game is incredibly simple and weak, it could be decent if it had levels or achievments, but nothing motivates the player.
Addicted To This Game Always challenging and keeps my memory sharp , great way to just waste time or in the mood to just play
Awesome Love this game. Its so cool love how u can change the colours awesome and i love the games that r like this 10/10 lol
* Junior, Normal, and Insane difficulty modes to accommodate players of all skill levels!
* Junior mode: for less experienced color-mixers!
* Insane mode: Wolves are faster, new colors are introduced more quickly and in greater numbers, and no tutorial signs appear as reminders. Creatures come out to cheer on Sir Woolson!
* Made items persist between rounds, including Shield!
* Improve texture quality on effects and backgrounds, particularly for high-resolution Android tablets.
One of the most addictive game, Sheep Launcher Plus is now available on Android!