TM-Spy uses a standard ELM 327 type Bluetooth or WiFi OBDII adapter to decode information from the CAN service plug located below the center display screen. Check the internet for how to access this cable and the specifications for the custom adapter cable required to go from the Tesla 12 pin connector to the standard 16 pin OBDII connector which the ELM 327 adapter plugs into.
* Individual Cell voltages (84 or 96 depending of size of battery)
* Maximum, minimum cell voltages and delta between the two.
* Histogram showing how well balanced the battery pack is
* Battery pack temperature sensor readings. 16 pairs of readings (inlet/outlet coolant temperatures)
* Total battery voltage and current during driving and charging
* Pack capacity and remaining energy in kWh
* Mileage driven on current battery pack (if you swapped packs the pack mileage will be different for the dash display)
* Lifetime battery discharge and charge energy in kWh
The 24 pack temperatures are grouped into pairs with one being the temperature of the coolant inlet port and the other the temperature of the outlet port. The difference between these two temperatures indicates whether the pack is being cooled or heated.