The Phonics Museum will teach your kids to read in record speed. It's so much fun they'll be begging you to play!
Phonics Museum is both entertaining and educational fun.
Teaching children to read at a young age is one of the best things parents can do for children’s future academic success, but knowing how or where to start can be overwhelming and often confusing. The Phonics Museum takes the stress and guesswork out of teaching kids to read by doing it for you with fun storytelling combined with a multi-sensory approach kids LOVE!
How do you start?
1. Download the app.
2. Start your 14 Day Free Trial
3. Add your child.
4. Watch your kids become readers!
Every child has a unique learning style. At the Phonics Museum, we recognize this and teach with the grain, so whether your child is a:
• hands-on kinesthetic,
• visual, or
• auditory learner,
Phonics Museum is built for them.
Kids ages 3-7 will be transported into a magical interactive museum as they follow Phonics Museum characters, William and Wendy, through the reading adventure of a lifetime! Everything comes to life at the Phonics Museum! Kids will learn to write long before they’re able to hold a pencil and write by writing with their fingertips--an incredible advantage.
With a membership to Phonics Museum:
• Your children will learn to read and write in no time!
• Engage with over 900 games, videos, early reading books, memory songs, and exercises
• Master the Phonics rules with Miss Biddle, Percival, and other fun characters
• Engaging, interactive learning with live-action and animation
• Add as many as 3 children to the same account
• Explore art, animals, and history as they learn
• Easily cancel anytime
Your child can try Phonics Museum FREE for 2 weeks. If you enjoy your trial, you don’t have to do anything at all, and your membership will automatically continue if you choose to remain a member.
Choose from two app subscription options!
• Monthly Membership offers unlimited access on any device for $9.99 per month.
• Annual Membership offers unlimited access on any device for $99 per year.
• Both subscriptions all of up to 3 children per account.
• Cancel your membership at any time.