Take the challenge and drive against the best pilots of the world!
Speedboat Challenge is a high quality motorboat race simulation. Make your driving career in the single player league or drive against real players in multiplayer mode. You drive a configurable high power speedboat on different race tracks through amazing landscapes.
- singleplayer league and multiplayer mode (internet, LAN and WLAN)
- high-end autopilot with lifelike computer driving, like real players
- impressive real-time physics with realistic movements and reactions
- light model with sunshine, artificial light, darkness and real-time shadows
- selectable turn, touch, keyboard and gamepad controlling
Take a introduction in tutorial and gather additional experience in practice with your coach. Your first race can start very soon. Collecting your win bonus enables you to upgrade your boat and be competitive in higher league levels.
- 16 race tracks
- 5 landscapes
- 6 weather variations
- 7 boats simultaneously
- 5 configurable boat parameters
- 10 levels
- 50 racing goals
Your speedboat pilot career brings you to diverse race tracks in amazing landscapes around the world:
- Norway Fiord
- Bavaria Water Speed Park
- Metropia City Maze
- Alpine Canyon
- Caribbean Islands
Each landscape has a charm of its own. Take the time to watch the details and enjoy the atmosphere of unique water tracks in different weather conditions.
- ocean, river and channel tracks
- underground city sewerage
- underground thunder dome
- mountain canyon and tunnel
- ocean and river islands
- waterfalls and waves
- ramps and fire challenges
Speedboat Challenge is a freeplay game. You can run all race tracks and league levels for free. In achieving the professional league level, you are asked to get a league license (cheap one time booking with lifelong validity). Running professional levels without league license requires an additional waiting time at the start of the race.