MyWilts enables you to book services and report issues to Wiltshire Council simply, quickly and easily.
The services available include reporting road and street issues, fraud and trading standards in the Wiltshire Council area. You can attach documents, photos or videos to provide additional information and pinpoint exact locations using the mapping software on your device.
When you submit your case, it goes to the relevant Wiltshire Council team for actioning. Cases may be submitted anonymously for most services, however, this means we would be unable to provide you with updates on the progress of your case. If you register as a user, you will be able to view updates as the case progresses.
- Attach photos or videos to support your case
- Pinpoint exact locations on the map
- View your submitted cases
- Receive up-to-date progress reports, on each issue you have reported
- Add notes to existing cases
What issues can you report?:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Dog Fouling
- Dead Animals on the road
- Fly Tipping
- Faulty Streetlights
- Roads Pavements and Highways
- Public Litter Bins
- Street Litter/Sweeping