Hanji is a Korean-English dictionary that also provides conjugations for verbs and adjectives! It provides Korean conjugations with detailed breakdowns of how each conjugation is formed, so it’s great for learning Korean grammar. Hanji can even handle irregular forms and honorifics! Hanji is perfect for Korean language learners. Whether you’re just starting to learn Korean, or you’re an expert.
Don’t know the infinitive form? No problem! Hanji automatically detects and converts Korean verbs and adjectives into their infinitive form, so all you need to do is start searching!
Confused by a conjugation? Hanji’s got you covered! Simply click on a conjugation to get a step by step breakdown, so you can see how the conjugation is formed. Hanji also provides romanizations and pronunciations so you can pronounce a conjugation like a native speaker.
Looking for the right word? Hanji is here to help! You can use Hanji like a dictionary and search English definitions for over 20,000 Korean words, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for! Plus, some words have antonyms, synonyms, and example sentences to help you better understand a word’s meaning.
- Detailed conjugations for Korean verbs and adjectives. Hanji has conjugations for
Declarative, Imperative, Inquisitive, Propositive, Connective If, Connective And, and
- Nominal forms.
- Honorific forms for all of the above conjugations
- Details breakdowns of how each conjugation is formed
- Romanization and pronunciation for every conjugation
- Automatically converts conjugated verbs/adjectives into their infinitive form.