Simple and easy enough to do what I am after. Pay bills on time. Glance ahead to see what bills are due. Has stopped me from having any late payments or going over budget
This app is great. I have it 4stars because when you add receivable ( salary) you shouldn't have to go back in and mark it as Paid especially when you put the date as the current date also the balance from the previous month should carry over.
Couldn't live without this app! I have all my bills in one place and can easily see, at a glance, what's due when and what's been paid already. I would seriously not be able to pay my bills on time without this. Very user friendly!
REALLY ANNOYING.... I've set it to remind me the day the bill is due, however it reminds me the day after, telling me it's overdue.... not good..... please help....
App is completely frozen showing thousands of dollars in late payment dating back to 0637 and 1193... Useless right now
Works for its intended purpose. It does not load automatically on device start so that is a feature that would be welcome. Otherwise it's one of the only ones that works for Android.
- Fix an issue where updates to default categories/groups and new categories/groups are not exported successfully.
- Allow editing the due date for non recurring and paid/partially paid bills.
- Add the new setting: 'default reminder'.
- Allow "None" as a setting for "Total in the section header"
- Adjust the repeat dialog layout.