Help Shaun the Sheep build sustainable communities for stray animals all over Europe! Play a mix of connected game types in colourful cities such as Athens, Copenhagen, and Paris.
Dive into the junkyard pile and play match-3 to retrieve materials. Use what you find to craft buildings from blueprints in Bitzer's workshop. Then place them wherever you like to build your ideal sustainable settlement.
Join with Shaun as he tours the capital cities of Europe, using your sustainability smarts to beat the mission mode, or get the high score in freeplay!
- A mix of game types: match 3, strategy city builder, and crafting!
- Balance the needs of the animals by choosing what to build next
- Play in different cities and countries all across Europe
- Take on special challenges in the mission mode
- Upgrade the buildings and unlock special abilities in the junkyard
- Learn about sustainability with a healthy serving of farmyard fun!
Sustainable Shaun was created by Aardman with Sustainable Learning as part of Bristol's year as the European Green Capital. Now we have worked with the European Commission to create new levels and translate the game into 23 European languages.