IMPORTANT NOTE: Always Sync Before Updating
This version of the AboutTime Field Clock 6.0.62 has many improved features. The full release notes are available at www.abouttimetech.com/training-center within the Software Downloads and Updates area and will also be displayed on the initial launch of the application after the updating.
This application only works with the AboutTime mobile time & attendance software. You will need to purchase a device license from About Time Technologies before you can use this application with your system.
The AboutTime field clock is part of the award winning mobile time & attendance solution that can remotely process IN/OUT time punches for 10 employees up to 1000's of employees in small to very large enterprise level organizations. It has many management and productivity tools built in that help bring accountability, security, and transparency to the remote work environment.
Core Timekeeping Features:
- Sync only field collected data back to the office; only update device with the latest company data from the main office; or sync both at the same time over the internet.
- Employees can authenticate with a 4 or 12 digit pin code.
- Very easy and simple user interface and navigation.
- Track 1000's of cost codes with powerful restriction capabilities in the back end software per job or per employee.
- Powerful time limiter and rounding capability per job or company/division.
- GPS coordinates collected on each IN/OUT punch.
- Employee feedback functionality in the field, sent to the office on sync.
- Enter production units on clock as you clock IN to another cost code, or out.
- Track what equipment you are working on.
- Clock IN/OUT a crew at once.
- Spot Check who's clocked in on a device at any time.
- Job Photos from the field.
- Job Cost Code Budgets to control cost from the field.
- Fix time records if given privileges to do so from the field before sync to the office.
- Allocation of cost codes between an employee's real IN/OUT punch.
- Approval of time records with digital and physical signature in the field prior to sending to the office.
- Redundant record recovery up to 21 days.
- Per Diem tracking capability for employees.
- Text or audio field notes from the field.