★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
NYC Bus Checker™ is the hit MTA-licensed app that works at all New York City's 20,000 bus stops to show you when the next buses are coming - and where they're going. Plus there's live journey planning to plan your trip by tube, train, overground, ferry, hovercraft.. ..however you roll, we've got it covered.
• As featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' •
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
• Live bus countdown display, with official MTA-licensed data.
• Plan a journey anywhere in New York by bus, tube, rail and more.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!*
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Full 3D route maps for all NYC Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest stops.
• CitiBike dock locations
• Save your favourite stops, journeys and home location.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking up your cab fare.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Stop Alerts are in beta and not supported on some older Android OS/hardware.
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA live feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the in-app settings.
2.Get transit details (both direct and via routes) from source to destination
3. Get all transit at a given location
Also, all this information is available offline and no internet connection is needed
Note: While we have made all efforts to make this database 100% correct, please use as per discretion. The owner shall not be liable for any damage nor any guaranteed redeemable benefits.
Timings, Realtime location update to be provided in the subsequent version
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
This app redirects to the website so you can save all your favorites right to your home screen or within your browser's favorites list for quick access anytime.
This app uses the new real-time GPS data released by OC Transpo to allow you to track buses throughout the City of Ottawa.
Stuck at a bus stop and wondering how far the bus is? Enter the 4 digit code, or let the GPS feature find you, and instantly see where your bus is and the estimated time of arrival.
New notification feature lets you set a reminder, and the app will automatically notify you when the bus is at a time you specify!
Rich map navigation lets you browse the city for stops, use the GPS to find all nearby stops, and add frequently used stops to your favorites. Displays enough data to let you see the next 3 trips for your bus stop, as well as the type of bus serving the route!
Feel free to leave feedback or request features!
No more scratching your head and wondering if you have missed the bus.
No more guessing when the next bus will arrive!
DaBus app takes the guesswork out of catching the bus on the island of Oahu. It uses the arrival information, courtesy of the Oahu Transit Services (OTS) to provide the best estimated time on when the next bus will arrive. This app also tracks the current location of the bus so you know exactly where it is located on the map. It is the app to download when you are in Hawaii.
This app is fun, simple and intuitive to use. Best of all, it is absolutely FREE!
- Mahalo (Thank you) for downloading and using this app.
- Locate nearby bus stops.
- Search for bus stops by street name, destination route number, and stop number.
- Search for bus stops by tapping on the map.
- Get GPS real-time arrival information.
- Get published bus schedules for any days of the week.
- Auto refresh bus arrival information.
- Track the current bus location.
- Watch the bus gliding across the map.
- Bookmark your favorite bus stops.
- Get latest news and information on DaBus app, Traffic Accidents, Road Closures.
- Watch cool demo videos.
- Send comments to TheBus and Development team.
Keywords: Honolulu, Hawaii, Oahu Transit Services, OTS, City and County of Honolulu, Bus, TheBus, The Bus, Department of Information Technology, DTS
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· London (TfL)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. One tap lets you see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 70 cities in the United States and Canada so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrivals and schedules for all nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- GRTA, MARTA, Streetcar
- MTA Bus, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats
- All Metro CTA, PACE Bus
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- Fastrak, Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan, People Mover & Ann Arbor
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry, JTA Bus & Skyway
Kansas City MO
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metrolink, Metro, Big Blue Bus & OCTA
- MDT & Broward County
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit & Metro
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & Express Chevrier
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite, Sonoma County, Santa Rosa City Bus
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit, Intercity (Olympia), Island Transit, Kitsap Transit, Jefferson Transit, Mason Transit, Whatcom Transit Authority
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC & GO
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, & West Coast Express
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, VRE, Ride On & Fairfax Connector
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- 豫豐花園 去 兆康
- 豫豐花園 去 屯門市中心
- 兆康 去 豫豐花園
- 屯門市中心 去 豫豐花園
- To provide a quick way on checking shuttle bus schedule of The Sherwood. (by touching the bus schedule)
- An on time, off-line application to show the time of now and the next shuttle bus time according to the location you selected. (by touching the location name)
- It is especially useful if you don't want to see a bus run away when you just arrived in the bus stop :)
Supported Public Transportation Provider:
California University of Pennsylvania
Camarillo Area (CAT) (California)
Chapel Hill Transit (North Carolina)
Charles River TMA - EZRide (Massachusetts)
Charm City Circulator (Maryland)
City of Oxford (Mississippi)
Collegetown Shuttle (Maryland)
Downtown Connection (NY)
Glendale Beeline (California)
Gold Coast Transit (California)
Los Angeles Metro
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Moorpark Transit (California)
NYC MTA - Brooklyn
NYC MTA - Staten Island
North County Transit District (California)
Pensacola Beach (SRIA) (Florida)
Portland Streetcar (Oregon)
RTC RIDE, Reno (Nevada)
Radford Transit (Viginia)
Rutgers Univ. Newark College Town Shuttle
San Francisco Muni
Seattle Streetcar (Washington)
Simi Valley (SVT) (California)
Societe de transport de Laval (Quebec)
Temple University (Pennsylvania)
Thousand Oaks Transit (TOT) (California)
Toronto Transit Commission (Ontario)
Unitrans ASUCD/City of Davis (California)
University of Maryland
University of Minnesota
Ventura Intercity (VISTA) (California)
Western Kentucky University
Written by a Georgia Tech student, for Georgia Tech students.
Android 4.0+ required.
You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 195.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to email@example.com. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.