LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
ONLY app that includes ALL cameras covering the Toronto region.
Traffic web cams for commuters in the entire Toronto Region, Canada.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Toronto is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Toronto on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Toronto, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are provided courtesy of the City of Toronto. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. One tap lets you see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 70 cities in the United States and Canada so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrivals and schedules for all nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- GRTA, MARTA, Streetcar
- MTA Bus, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats
- All Metro CTA, PACE Bus
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- Fastrak, Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan, People Mover & Ann Arbor
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry, JTA Bus & Skyway
Kansas City MO
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metrolink, Metro, Big Blue Bus & OCTA
- MDT & Broward County
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit & Metro
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & Express Chevrier
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite, Sonoma County, Santa Rosa City Bus
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit, Intercity (Olympia), Island Transit, Kitsap Transit, Jefferson Transit, Mason Transit, Whatcom Transit Authority
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC & GO
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, & West Coast Express
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, VRE, Ride On & Fairfax Connector
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
DOES NOT REQUIRE DATA PLAN!
Use the SMS feature. Save your favourite stops and text TTC for arrival times.
SUBWAY AND SRT TIMES!
No data required! Now subway and SRT schedules are available no matter where you are.
Now with all new arrival alarm feature. Click on the arrival time for your stop, and pick the arrival time at your convenience. Alarm will notify you a few minutes before the vehicle is scheduled to arrive.
- Real time access to TTC arrival times.
- Subway and SRT schedules without the need for data plan or wifi.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Set alarms before TTC arrives.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse TTC stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time streetcar vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current TTC vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current TTC status.
- Backup and restore stops
* Why is the predicted time not accurate for me right now? *
The predicted time is reported by TTC's NextBus arrival system. The subway and SRT times are based on pre-scheduled times by the TTC.
While the app is not able to influence these predictions, if the arrival times are not accurate, it's likely there's a blockage in the TTC system. Check the Twitter feed to see if there's any information.
* Your app crashes all the time *
For people complaining about crashes, please let me know your phone type and android version. Most of the time, uninstall and reinstall will correct them. If not, please email me.
*I have this amazing idea / feature request for your app*
Great! Let me know your idea, and I might implement it into the next version. Not all ideas can be implemented though, but I'm happy to hear the feedback.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Find out when your next bus is due at 370,000 bus stops in England (including London), Scotland & Wales.
View the bus stops at your current location or search by area, street name or postcode. Save favourites for future quick access and add home screen shortcuts for super quick access.
The app shows minutes until the bus is expected where real time information is available, otherwise it displays the scheduled bus time.
Bus times are provided for almost every bus company and bus stop in the country. If you have any questions before or after purchasing, please email me using the "Send email to developer" link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOW WITH LIVE BUS TIMES FOR LONDON (TfL Countdown).
Powered by Traveline NextBuses & Transport For London.
Explanation of Permissions:
Location is to locate your nearest bus stops.
Internet is to download the latest departure information.
Storage allows the app to backup your favourite bus stops to the SD Card.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Features: autodownload of line updates | distinguishes between weekend/working days
Available Lines for train and boat in the cities of Lisbon and Porto:
• Aveiro (CP)
• Azambuja (CP)
• Braga (CP)
• Caíde (CP)
• Cascais (CP)
• Ermesinde (CP)
• Guimarães (CP)
• Metro Transportes do Sul (MTS)
• Sado (CP)
• Sintra (CP)
• Soflusa / Transtejo (Barreiro; Cacilhas; Montijo; Seixal)
Access REALTIME next bus times for any stop and view the exact locations of all buses serving a given stop. Next Transit Vancouver offers complete offline access to Translink schedules for Bus, Seabus, and Skytrain when Wi-Fi or data is not available.
☆ Realtime search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Instantly fetches the upcoming buses and their times from Translink. Offline schedules is used if real time/live search is not available.
☆ Bus locations: Tired of not knowing where your buses are? Search up a stop and press to the map button to see where your buses are in realtime
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Tap the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Notifications: Want to know when your buses arrive before you even ask? Set a recurring notification for a stop to get realtime arrival times automatically popup on your phone or Android Wear device.
☆ Departure times: Navigate between Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by tapping on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Route search: What buses go to UBC? Search up a route number or destination to bring up a list of stops for that particular route.
☆ Favorites: Tap the star icon to gain quick access to a stop or route from the home screen. Because less work is cool.
☆ Nearby stops: Lost? Find nearby stops without using wifi or data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
☆ Complete Translink Schedules: Search a stop and tap the '19' routes icon to access the full schedule of that stop.
Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 75 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with Translink. Coded with care at the UBC Vancouver campus.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
Busit! uses all real-time predictions, no out-of-date schedules like other apps. Busit! enables you to explore interactive transit maps, see real-time bus locations, and access Nextbus™ and TranLoc™ arrival times and transit predictions at your selected stop.
The primary benefits of this app over similar apps (such as "iNextBus", "SmartRide", "Transit App", "Transit!", and "Moovit" are the speed to relevant information, the simplicity of the interface, and the heavily visually interface closely linking the information to the maps.
• Quickly get transit arrival times for selected stops
• See actual bus locations
• Save your favorite bus stops and bus agencies for quick access next time.
• Use GPS to find your location and the closest bus stops to you.
List of Agencies:
• Auburn University
• Jacksonville State University
• Univerrsity of Alabama at Birminham
• Mountain Line
• Northern Arizona University
• University of Arizona
• AC Transit
• Dumbarton Express
• San Francisco MTA
• Unitrans ASUCD/City of Davis
• University of California San Francisco
• Valley Transportation Authority
• Camarillo Area (CAT)
• Foothill Transit
• Glendale Beeline
• Gold Coast Transit
• Los Angeles Metro
• Los Angeles Rail
• Moorpark Transit
• North County Transit District
• Palos Verdes Transit
• Simi Valley (SVT)
• Thousand Oaks Transit (TOT)
• Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
• Quinnipiac University
• Yale University
District of Columbia:
• DC Circulator
• Florida State University
• Pensacola Beach (SRIA)
• University of Florida
• Atlantic Station FREE RIDE
• Georgia College
• Kennesaw State University
• Chicago Transit Authority
• Ball State University
• University of Kentucky
• Western Kentucky University
• Louisiana State University
• Charm City Circulator
• Collegetown Shuttle
• Howard Transit and Connect-a-Ride
• Loyola University Maryland
• Prince Georges County
• University of Maryland Baltimore
• University of Maryland CollegePark
• Boston College
• Boston University
• Cape Cod Regional Transit
• Charles River TMA EZRide
• Harvard University
• Lasell College
• UMass Boston
• Oakland University
• University of Minnesota
• City of Oxford
• IndeBus Transit System
• RTC RIDE, Reno
• University of New Hampshire
• Princeton University
• Rutgers Univ. Newark College Town Shuttle
• Rutgers University
• City College NYC
• Downtown Connection
• New York University
• NYC MTA - Bronx
• NYC MTA - Brooklyn (B61 & B63 only)
• NYC MTA - Staten Island
• Roosevelt Island
• University of Rochester
• Capital Area Transit
• Chapel Hill Transit
• Duke University
• Durham Area Transit Authority
• East Carolina University
• NC State University Wolfline
• Triangle Transit
• University of Toledo
• Thunder Bay
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Portland Streetcar
• Bucknell University
• LaSalle University
• Temple University
• York College
• Societe de transport de Laval
• Societe de transport de Sherbrooke
• University of Memphis
• Texas Christian University
• Fairfax (CUE)
• George Mason University
• Radford Transit
• University of Virginia (UVA)
• Seattle Streetcar
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
- Live Bus Timing & Positions for all routes
- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
No more scratching your head and wondering if you have missed the bus.
No more guessing when the next bus will arrive!
DaBus app takes the guesswork out of catching the bus on the island of Oahu. It uses the arrival information, courtesy of the Oahu Transit Services (OTS) to provide the best estimated time on when the next bus will arrive. This app also tracks the current location of the bus so you know exactly where it is located on the map. It is the app to download when you are in Hawaii.
This app is fun, simple and intuitive to use. Best of all, it is absolutely FREE!
- Mahalo (Thank you) for downloading and using this app.
- Locate nearby bus stops.
- Search for bus stops by street name, destination route number, and stop number.
- Search for bus stops by tapping on the map.
- Get GPS real-time arrival information.
- Get published bus schedules for any days of the week.
- Auto refresh bus arrival information.
- Track the current bus location.
- Watch the bus gliding across the map.
- Bookmark your favorite bus stops.
- Get latest news and information on DaBus app, Traffic Accidents, Road Closures.
- Watch cool demo videos.
- Send comments to TheBus and Development team.
Keywords: Honolulu, Hawaii, Oahu Transit Services, OTS, City and County of Honolulu, Bus, TheBus, The Bus, Department of Information Technology, DTS
UK Bus Times displays live departure information for thousands of bus stops across the UK. Bus stops can be found by searching for a location or using the map. Stops can be added to your favourites for quick access to them. Most stops display live timetable information such as the route number, destination and time.
If you can't find your location using the search feature, try typing it a different way, you can also input postal codes.
If you find a bug or manage to make the application crash contact me and tell me how you did it, i'd appreciate it rather than unhelpful feedback! email@example.com
Internet - To fetch bus stop data and departure data.
Location - To set the map to your location to find bus stops.
Network State - To check if the network is connected before accessing the internet.