With the ABUS OneLook App, your entire video surveillance system will always be right in your pocket. The digital wireless surveillance set (PPDF16000) can be configured and controlled via the app. You will have access to live video image data as well as the data recorded by any ABUS cameras that are integrated into the OneLook system – remote access is possible via Wi-Fi and via mobile internet.
As a user of the ABUS wireless surveillance set (TVAC18000) you will have access to the entire range of functions of the new OneLook App.
Thanks to the notification function, you will never miss anything – you will be immediately informed of everything. Moreover, you are free to choose what information you want to be notified about. The recorded data can be replayed as well as saved to your smartphone or tablet. The app displays all four of the cameras in your digital wireless surveillance set, and by using the snapshot function, you can save individual frames to your smartphone or tablet.
In order to integrate a camera into the app, you must scan the QR code with your device – this eliminates the need for adjusting any additional settings on your router.
Overview of the highlights:
• Simultaneous live view of all integrated cameras in the OneLook wireless surveillance set (also compatible with TVAC18000)
• Up to three users can access the system at the same time
• Individual frames and video clips can be saved to the smartphone or tablet
• Integrated QR code scanner for simple installation of the wireless surveillance set
• Plug&Play internet access
• For smartphones and tablets