Free practice tests for CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing and Switching Certification 200-125 Exam: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX). Around 400 questions with answers/explanations.
[CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Overview]
As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies.
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
1.0 Network Fundamentals (15%)
2.0 LAN Switching Technologies (21%)
3.0 Routing Technologies (23%)
4.0 WAN Technologies (10%)
5.0 Infrastructure Services (10%)
6.0 Infrastructure Security (11%)
7.0 Infrastructure Management (10%)
Number of exam questions: 60~70 questions
length of exam: 90 Minutes
Passing score: around 800-850 out of 1000 possible points (80%~85%)
This app includes around 400 practice questions with answers/explanations ,and also includes a powerful exam engine.
There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes:
- You can practice and review all questions without time limits
- You can show the answers and explanations anytime
- Same questions number, passing score, and time length as the real exam
- Random selecting questions, so you will get different questions every time
- The app will save your practice/exam automatically, so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- You can create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- You can modify the font size to fit your device's screen and get best experience
- Easily go back to the questions which you want to review again with "Mark" and "Review" features
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds