You can reach the questions of open education high school, all lessons are out, and you can prepare for the exams by solving the test.
* FIRST and ONLY in Open High School with QUESTION SEARCH feature
* Approximately 25 THOUSAND QUESTIONS consisting of exam questions,
* 5 TRIAL EXAMS from each course
* NIGHT MODE option in tests
* Download TEXTBOOKS as pdf and see their explanations,
* NOTIFICATIONS announcing all important developments,
* AOL Business Calendar,
* EXAM COUNTER showing the remaining time,
* Uninterrupted professional guidance support by mail.
Open High School has exam questions for the last three years (2018-2019-2020).
The application consists of questions suitable for the 2020 2021 curriculum and the latest textbooks of Open High School published in 2019. The latest exam questions have been added to the application with all their checks done.
The application is the application with the updates made in a short time:
• Covering all courses in line with the new curriculum (*);
• Determining only the courses of your choice and which you will take the exam each semester;
• Seeing the True-False-Blank questions on the evaluation table that appears after each test you complete;
• Clicking on the questions you made wrong or left blank, and solving them again;
• See how successful you are in each course;
• See how many points you can solve correctly from each test;
• If you wish, with features such as removing your answers in the test you have solved with the “Refresh” sign and solving it all over again.
We also provide the guidance needed by many students preparing for the Open High School Semester Exams.
• Install the application;
• Let the application remind you of Registration Renewal, Course Selection and Exam Dates;
• Select your lessons by tapping the star to the right;
• How many questions did I solve from which lesson, did I study for this lesson, which test did I fail in which lesson, etc.? forget the questions!
• Because, AçıkTercih AÖL Application keeps the answers to all of your questions in its memory for you unless you delete it.
You just open the application from your pocket on the road, on the bus, during tea breaks and take the test.
All courses of the 2020 2021 Open High School curriculum are available in our application.
With tests separated by periods; Test your knowledge and prepare for exams.
OPEN HIGH SCHOOL COMMON COURSES:
Open High School Turkish Language and Literature 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8,
Open High School Dates 1-6,
Open High School History of Revolution and Kemalism 1-2,
Open High School Philosophy 1-2-3-4,
Open High School Religious Studies and Moral Culture 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8,
Open High School Mathematics 1-2-3-4,
Open High School Physics 1-2-3-4,
Open High School Chemistry 1-2-3-4,
Open High School Biology 1-2-3-4,
Open High School Health Information and Traffic Culture 1-2,
Open High School English 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8,
Open High School German 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8,
Open High School French 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8,
OPEN HIGH SCHOOL ELECTIVE COURSES
Open High School Elective Turkish Language and Literature 1-2
Open High School Elective Mathematics 1-2
Open High School Elective Physics 1-2
Open High School Elective Chemistry 1-2
Open High School Elective Biology 1-2
Open High School Elective Psychology 1
Open High School Elective Sociology 1
Open High School Elective Logic 1
Open High School Geography 1
Open High School Elective Geography 1
Open High School Elective Date 1
Open High School Elective Contemporary Turkish and World History 1
Open High School Elective Art History 1
Open High School Elective Democracy and Human Rights 1
Open High School Elective Economics 1
Open High School Elective Entrepreneurship 1
Open High School Elective Business 1
Open High School Elective Life of Our Prophet 1-2
AÖİHL Ex. Instructor Field Courses:
AOIHL Akaid 1-2,
AOIHL History of Religions 1-2,
AOIHL Fiqh 1-2,
AOIHL Islamic Culture and Civilization 1-2,
AOIHL Kalam 1-2,
AOIHL Ottoman Turkish 1-2,
AOIHL Siyer 1-2,
AOIHL Basic Religious Knowledge 1-2.
Those who want to graduate from Open High School without losing a semester are here