The application is intended primarily for foreigners from non-EU countries living in the City of Prague.
After downloading the application, you will always have a hands-on guide that will become your support for dealing with various life-related situations in Prague. A well-arranged signpost will help you find thematically divided basic information and contacts to certain organizations and institutions which may solve your problems. The application also includes a map where you can find relevant institutions in your area and the fastest way to your destination.
AVAILABLE TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Prague – basic information about Prague, contacts to the Prague City Hall and city district offices
• Residence – contacts to the departments dealing with residential matters
• Social system – a brief overview of the Czech social system and contacts to authorized institutions
• Family – an overview of family support services in the Czech Republic, contacts to organizations providing leisure time activities for children and emergency line contacts
• Education – information on the education system in the Czech Republic and possibilities of nostrification
• Language courses – contacts to non-profit organizations providing Czech language courses for foreigners and preparation courses for Czech language exams for a residence permit
• Emergency situations – contacts to organizations which can help you solve difficult life situations for free
• Healthcare – contact to healthcare facilities specializing in the provision of healthcare to foreigners
• Employment – information for employees and entrepreneurs, contacts to employment offices and organizations which can help you with employment and business
• Transportation – how to travel around Prague by public transport or by car
• ICP – description of free services provided by the Prague Integration Center for foreigners
• Non-profit organizations – list of other non-profit organizations that offer free assistance to foreigners
The application runs only online.
This application was created within the project on the integration of foreigners "Prague metropolis for all II", which was financed by the Ministry of the Interior and co-financed by the Capital City of Prague.