Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Use for creating playbacks, practicing solos and sketching your ideas on the go.
Just drop chords into the timeline, select style and tempo and click play.
EasyBand supports up to 8 distinct parts. Build your song one part at a time and then use the song editor to compile the complete song from the various parts.
Each EasyBand style has 2 variants, 2 fills, an intro and an ending pattern. Each variation can be applied to individual chords or to an entire part.
You can mute individual instrument to hear only the instruments you need. For example, if you are a drummer, you can mute the drums instrument while practicing.
New!!! Community web site (Beta) allows you to share and download songs and chords from EasyBand Community website. Register and h
You can export your project as both Wav files and Midi files.
If you own FourTracks Pro app, you can export EasyBand's project as wav files specifically suitable for importing them into FourTracks and mix them down with audio recording.
You have 1 collection of the music, most exclusive, and the latest one you are looking for software
music can cut it to set as ringtones, alarms, notifications musical style its own?
You do not need to search no further, Mp3 Editor our first meet properly perfect for your requirements.
Mp3 Editor (or Mp3 cutter, Music editor, Mp3 Editting, Ringtones Maker) is completely
Free audio editing multi-functions. Intuitive software interface, easy to use, consistent
for both the professional user either knows to start editing sound
The features of the software:
+ Free all
+ How to use simple: You just need to pull rollers to determine the start position and end.
+ Intuitive interface helps users find it easier to use software
+ Set as ringtone, alarm music, informed music right on software
+ Automatic read music
+ Intelligent music search
+ And many other special functions
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
- List all the MP3 songs from the SD card .
- Choose the MP3 files from the list .
- Cut the file using forward and backward selector .
- Integrated MP3 player help you to play before cutting .
- You can save the file to SD card .
- Set the edited file as ring tone .
This app is base on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
HD Audio Recorder Pro is a high quality voice recording app, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your colleagues/friends, this application uses optimal voice recording settings to give you the best possible HD recording experience right out of the box.
1. HD Audio recording using AAC Audio encoding or 16 Bit PCM Encoding.
2. Simple UI, instant start, plain ICS theme for Android 3.0+ devices.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version 1.0
a. Send/Share your recording.
b. Rename your recording.
c. Delete your recording right from the app.
d. Save the recording file as your phone's ringtone.
e. Help on how to get acquainted with all the features
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
6. Click on the item in the list to play the file and long click to perform operations.
7. Record in either PCM or AAC formats.
8. Delete/Share multiple files at the same time
9. Fluid animation on the recording items.
10. Stealth recording mode by either switching off the screen or pressing the home button.
HQ Audio recorder v1.2.2,
Fixes recording bug
ActionBar implementation throughout the app
contextual ActionBar for selection of items in multiple selection activity.
With MixPad Free, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment in your Android powered device! Create your own music with this easy to use mixer studio.
MixPad Music Mixer supports the most popular audio formats, and supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz. This mixing studio also features audio and recording effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
After you are done mixing with MixPad Free, save the recording or music to your device for future use or to share with friends. Several uses for MixPad Free Music Mixer include making a podcast, mixing instrumentals, and more! MixPad is also perfect as an on-the-go recording studio. This studio mixer app is perfect for anyone who enjoys creating their own music and mash-ups.
Producers Please sign up today at http://www.MoPlays.com
Problems with application. check us out on http://www.moplays.com/beats
USERS WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.4 KITKAT PLEASE USE OUR WEB VERSION LINK TO DOWNLOAD INSTRUMENTALS. GOOGLE NO LONGER ALLOWS DIRECT DOWNLOAD TO YOUR SD CARD. APP WILL CRASH WHEN YOU TRY TO DOWNLOAD. WE CAN NOT FIX THIS
Over 1000 Quality hip hop Instrumentals listed.
(excludes industry beats)
FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY, MIXTAPES, WEBSITES,ETC
If your a rapper, singer, poet or just like to listen to instrumentals to relax. This is the application for you. We have thousands of high quality hip hop instrumentals listed. From the old school to the newest and hottest rap beats available. This is your one stop shop for DJ's and more.
*Disclaimer* We do have industry beats listed for promotional use only. All rights belong to the respected copyright owners and artist tagged to those instrumentals. (These are not for sale or resale) Request more beats by email.
We have a list of instrumentals from the likes of lil wayne, 2 chainz, drake, biggie smalls, 2 pac, dmx, jay z, kanye west, 112, 50 cent, ace hood, aaliyah, akon, ashanti, adele, gangnam style by psy and the list goes on and on. Start making more music today.
Also for promotional use, if you would like to make money off these beats. Please contact producers by email for leases and exclusive prices. (excludes industry beats)
”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting disabled
- no plugin, instrument and routing editors
- no channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
The best virtual Piano for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 instruments
■ 8 sound effects
■ note velocity
■ note aftertouch
■ note pitch bend
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ sample recording
■ sample load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 1.5 or 2 octaves
■ 16 notes polyphony
■ 16 piano skins
■ 8 window themes
■ 7 key types
■ key name labels
■ looped playback
■ window animations
■ hardware acceleration
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ haptic feedback
(provided by Immersion®)
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
Location / target directory to save MP3 files can easily be updated on settings.
Advanced features :
1. Bitrate: 8Kbit/s, 16Kbit/s, 24Kbit/s, 32Kbit/s, 64Kbit/s, 128Kbit/s, 192Kbit/s, 256Kbit/s.
2. Option to update ID3 tags / meta information on the extracted mp3 files (title, album, artist)
3. Supports various types of videos (3GP, FLV, MP4 and so on)
4. Supports various types of audio (MP3, AAC)
* Supports only ARMv7 and higher.
MP3 Video Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.