• Record your own voice, or use the built-in synthesized voices
• Download a script from your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customise scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
Script Rehearser can be your dialog partner and rehearsal assistant to learn your script lines. Never have to say "Line Please" again.
Free Edition v Standard Edition
There are a couple of differences between the Free and Standard editions of Script Rehearser. This Free edition allows unlimited use of synthesized voices for playing scripts, but recording lines in your own voice is limited to 20 lines per script. Similarly the Free edition allows unlimited importing of files but exporting is limited to 20 lines of each script. This enables you to try out these features before upgrading.
However while Script Rehearser is in Beta testing this Free edition will let you record and export as many lines as you like. Once testing is complete the limits will apply. Any recordings and saved files that you have already created will be kept, but you will need to upgrade to the Standard edition to go past these limits from then on.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: www.ScriptRehearser.com
Rehearse, learn lines, learning script lines, learn dialog, line please, rehearsal, my lines, memorize lines
Track your career from the audition to booking, contacts to finance, iPerform even does some of the work for you!
Whether you’re on a plane or in the subway, have Internet access or not; with the iPerform app you will always be able to add to and view your important career information.
√ Records the dates, times, locations and all of the important details for your auditions, callbacks and bookings.
√ Gives you public transportation or driving directions.
√ Records the headshot you submitted and the outfit you wore so you’re a step ahead for the callback.
√ Records your mileage and finances for each project.
√ Organizes all of your industry contacts – casting directors, agents, fellow performers etc.
√ Gives you travel directions to your contacts.
√ Reminds you to follow up with your contacts.
√ Organizes your finances for tax season.
√ Helps to keep you on budget for necessary expenses.
√ Tracks your mileage so you get the most of your tax write-off.
√ Never forget to follow up with your agents, casting directors or anyone else you know.
√ Reminds you of important tasks.
TALKUP™ (social networking tool exclusively for iPerform users)
√ Stay connected with friends, industry people, and other iPerform users around the world.
√ Connect to your Facebook account right within the iPerform app to share your news with everyone there too.
√ Store and view unlimited headshots and photos of your audition/callback outfits.
√ Customize the app to fit your personal career needs.
√ Many additional benefits available with iPerform Online*.
*iPerform online is an OPTIONAL services that is NOT REQUIRED to use the iPerform App.
Reviews from iPerform users:
- “This is absolutely amazing. It really covers everything you need to work in the industry.” - T. C.
- “Now THIS is something I’m excited about. I love that I have everything with me and it is easy to use.” – F. L.
- “GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS!!” – B. B.
Get your copy of the iPerform app today like the many thousands of performers worldwide.
★ "All in all, iPerform looks like a great way to help make the actors life a little easier as they go about the grueling task of trying to get work in the profession that they love." - GottaBeMobile.com (August 2010)
★ Rated As Top Ten App For Actors by Back Stage!
★ Backstage Review! "This handy program tracks an actor's auditions, bookings, industry-related contacts, and expenses, and quite elegantly integrates all this information... No more waiting until you get home so you can enter important information on your computer. You can do it on the fly, wherever you are, whenever you want." - Coming to a Smartphone Near You, Backstage, July 5, 2010
Unlike other phone number lookup APPs, ReverseGenie provides unlimited searches absolutely FREE! It’s also much more user-friendly, allowing you to browse through your recent call list and simply selecting a number to search, versus manually typing in a 10-digit number from memory.
In addition, the ReverseGenie APP allows you to search for email addresses and Facebook pictures and profile links. All you need to provide is the individual’s email address to access this information instantly.
After conducting your search using the ReverseGenie APP, visit ReverseGenie.com to conduct other searches and discover even more details about the person you’re researching.
You’ll be amazed at the amount of information the Genie brings out of the bottle!
ReverseGenie V1.0 allows you to conduct the following:
• Reverse Phone Number Search
• Reverse Email Address Search
• Facebook Email Search
You can also enjoy increase productivity with these features:
• Browsing recent calls
• Click on address to access Google Maps for your Phone Number and Email Search Results
• Real-time updates for your address, email and phone number records
• Support of 3 different phone number typing combinations
AND access additional information about the owner of a phone number or email address, including:
• Real name of owner
• IP address (email address searches)
• Phone number
• Registration date
• Physical address
• Carrier information & provider type (phone number searches)
• Time zone (phone number searches)
Download ReverseGenie today and discover who is trying to contact you! Please don’t forget to leave feedback so we can improve upon our service, too!
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
Dialog Partner is the memorization partner that never complains when you miss a line or have to start over. And no matter how many times you rehearse, it never gets tired of the sound of your voice.
The concept is simple. You record the dialog you need to memorize, indicating which lines are yours. When you want to rehearse your dialog, hit play. Dialog Partner plays the scene back to you. When it is your turn to speak, it mutes the audio, allowing you to speak your lines. If you forget your line, just press a button and Dialog Partner plays your line for you.
Dialog Partner allows you to create multiple plays, with multiple scenes for each play. Rehearse what you want, when and where you want.
Although Dialog Partner is intended as a tool for learning dialog for plays and movies, it is also ideal for memorizing speeches and presentations. If you need to memorize any spoken word, Dialog Partner can help.
Read Opposite transforms your device into your acting partner at a touch.
- Designed to ease the rehearsal process for actors
- Takes the worries out of rehearsing without a partner
- Stores every line from all your scripts, lyrics, presentations, and more
- Reads aloud, allowing you to focus on your lines
- Offers the selection between Male and Female voices
- Provides simplistic navigation allowing you to quickly find the lines you want to rehearse
- Customize and manage your acting scripts
- Easily control speech generator volume
- Pause and resume speech as needed
Read Opposite is everything you need to make your rehearsing successful.
With the Backup Genie app you can read your documents or view your photos wherever you are. Save new files to your Backup Genie account, send doodles to friends, send voice memos to colleagues or upload your files straight to your Sync folder all from one, easy to use application.
With Backup Genie all your data is constantly at your finger tips.
Features of the Backup Genie application:
- Backup your camera roll
- Listen to your music files
- Browse and open all of your backed up files
- Browse and open any of your synced files
- Share any document with Facebook, Twitter or Email
- Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
- Protect your data via our app passcode lock
- Create a voice memo
If you don’t already have a Backup Genie account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.backupgenie.com
Backup Genie is the app you have been wishing for!
В чём поможет Кадр в кадре?
Лёгкий поиск и размещение приглашений на съёмки и кастинги
Заполните анкету, позвольте кастинг-директорам, легко и просто найти Вас и пригласить на кастинги
Сотни талантливых: актёров, моделей, танцоров и певцов, ежедневно размещают свои анкеты в нашей базе.
Нам нужны новые кадры и таланты! Каждый день.
Looking for tips that can change your life?
Success Tips & Quotes contains the proven tips to be successful in all aspects of your life, be it personal relations, career or your passion.
There are 1000 reasons to move ahead in life and reach for your goals.
I have prepared this collection of wisdom together to help you stay motivated and focused. All we have to do is stay motivated and keep acting on our goals. I hope this application will give you an extra push to reach for your goal and achieve success and all the achievements life has to offer.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Tracking Genie is a Premier Vehicle Tracking Company. We provide GPS based asset tracking solutions for private and commercial fleets. We sell innovative and cost effective vehicle tracking solutions (hardware & software) that can be installed in any vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE A VALID TRACKING GENIE ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APP. YOU CANNOT SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT USING THIS APP.
2) Once prompted for the "Complete action using", please choose the Text App. Text App is called “Messages” in Samsung or “Messaging” in Motorola Cell Phones. Please do not use any other apps such as Facebook, Gmail, Messenger, or Google+. The App you choose must only be the Text App you use for texting.
3) After choosing the Text App you will see the image is inserted and it is ready to be sent. Please click on Send Tab to send the image to us.
4) Once we receive the image, we will give you the lowest price available for that appliance.
Write an entire screenplay, a quick scene on-the-go, or import and work on a script you've started on your desktop, all with one easy interface.
The ScriptWrite Toolbar gives you everything you need, right where you need it, without cluttering your creative space.
It’s perfect for seasoned screenwriters, or those new to the craft!
We appreciate your support and suggestions. Please contact us using 'Report an issue' in the 'Help' screen options.
And be sure to REGISTER as well.
- Works on any Android device; phone or tablet
- Change the name of and duplicate your scripts
- Write Mode and Read Mode in portrait or landscape
- ScriptWrite Toolbar for easy, simple access to script elements
- 'Tab' button on ScriptWrite Toolbar
- Ability to change elements after they have been written
- Scene database that provides ‘go-to’ and ‘rearranging’ of scenes
- Character database that provides add/delete character names for each script
- Character name auto-suggest
- Smart auto-advancement from element to element as you write
- Link to your Dropbox account to Import/Export your scripts
- Links to our Answer Apps F.A.Q.
- Import and Export files for Movie Magic Screenwriter (.txt), Final Draft 8 and 9 (.txt), and Celtx (.txt) ***Not all features from Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft are supported***
- Import and Export Dropbox
- Export your script in .pdf format (Title Page included)
- Print scripts directly from ScriptWrite with Google Print
- Works with External Bluetooth Keyboard
- Superior Customer Service
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
- Drama Games: A selection of games and activities for children, young people and adults - including a new game every week.
- Drama Strategies: The drama teacher's everyday tools for developing creative expression and enquiry skills.
- Drama Lessons: Lesson plans on a variety of subjects.
- Featured Articles: Specialist topics, reviews, tips and ideas.
- News: Courses and workshops including training and INSET days.
- Social: Connect with the Drama Resource FaceBook page, Twitter and Wall Chat.
- Videos: Watch a wide range of selected videos on drama teaching and performance.
Stay tuned for more features coming soon!
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Compare 2 devices side by side
- Latest news from GSMArena
- List of latest devices added to GSMArena
- Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc...
- App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
- What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
- Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
- What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
- Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
- Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
- How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
- When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
- When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
- How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don't just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it's screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.