Starts to connect (connect light comes on) then when the screen changes it drops the connection.
Incredibly useful debugging tool. There are some UI bugs though. In particular it seems that the app is completely incompatible with Android 8.1.0. When connecting to a Feather nRF52 the mode is stuck in Info. I can't seem to find the mode selection screen anywhere.
I'm using an esp32 without ble capabilities so I'm stuck on the screen to sync the ble... why can't I just connect to adafruit io server from this app and not have to use ble?
Why do you need to enable location service? Bluetooth is not enough?
Keeps crashing when trying to connect to MQTT server with credentials.:/
Cannot plot ecg, but the ios version can. Are you planning to implement it on Android..?
- NeoPixel: Updated help (that was referencing an old “Scan button” that no longer is present)
- NeoPixel: Fixed problem exporting nRF51 sketch
- PinIO: support for Pullup and Extended Analog
- ControlPad: added UART incoming data display
- Updated licenses adding a new 3rd party library
- Uart: Added EoL characters settings
Scan and discover your Bluetooth low energy devices with nRF Connect for Mobile.
Wi-Fi scanner, network device discovery, speedtest – free (no ads) by Ubiquiti