Manage your accounts at the touch of your fingertips with the Advantis Mobile Banking App. It’s a secure and simple way to review and manage your finances wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
• Check your account balances
• Review your transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills electronically, including editing pending payments
• Review bill payment history
• Deposit checks using the device's camera
• Locate an Advantis ATM or Branch and get directions
• Contact Advantis for quick assistance
• Advantis Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protections our members are provided when logging into online banking from a web browser
• Password and security questions are required at login
• Inactivity time-out period
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your accounts by logging into online banking using a web browser and changing your password or by contacting Advantis Credit Union at 503-785-2528
You must be a current Advantis Credit Union member and a registered user of Advantis Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must register for Advantis electronic bill payment. To register for online banking and bill payment, simply visit www.advantiscu.org using a web browser – it’s fast and easy! While Advantis' mobile banking services are free, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.