At first I would use this app to assist with airport basic information, that would also be shown in the FAA chart supplement. It saved me a lot of time flipping through the pages. Now that the app is updated, I have used it to help make flight plans and map routes. The GPS is a great update. It is a little delayed, but works well. With this one app I don't need to win the lottery and go out to buy a Meridian with a glass cockpit. My 172 will be just fine FOR NOW. This is a great app, a must have for fellow aviators.
Just tried it and not impressed. Missing VRPs and even Heathrow's airspace is incorrectly depicted! I appreciate that this is still an early beta, but errors as fundamental as this must not be included even in beta trials.
fantastic start. I love most of what zi see with Airmate.. However when I go to the navigation page all the vital data such as speed course etc are really too small. I'm looking out of the window VFR and glancing at Airmate and it's quite difficult to focus on these small areas. Please can they be bigger ir at least a setting to let me big them up
Trop de fonctions indisponibles et les cartes VAC ne sont pas à jours.
Version 1.3 brings large improvements:
- Planned flights list with cross-device synchronization.
- Easy and intuitive route definition.
- Aviation weather retrieval including METAR/TAF, important weather and charts, SIGMET, radar, SAT.
- Worldwide NOTAM database automatically kept up to date; also with TFR in the USA and SUP AIP in many countries.
- Free airport plates for more than 120 countries.
- Aviation database automatically kept up to date at every AIRAC release.
- Many bugfixes.
Plane pilot! Test your airplane flying skills in modern vehicle transportation!