Works well for me on my Samsung Smart TV, I use the URL search in the app and haven't had any issues. This is the only app that has actually done what I wanted it to. 👌
Love this app for Android phones. Cast YouTube to the TV and you can still use other apps on your phone without shutting down the music app. Greatest feature is no loss in playback- app download- free btw-
Great app! If you could also add a local sound playback, so it will send only the video and keep audio on phone to listen with headphones.
It's ok, but it doesn't support seek inside the video ... :( I'm casting to a Panasonic Smart TV from a Samsung J1 2016.
Stumbled on this and works great. Can finally watch my youtube on tv without the hassle of getting everything setup
It connected once to my TV and now it won't play or reconnect smh.. Might as well go back to video caster at least I'm use to their janky app
• Subtitles and seek are now supported by finite HLS videos
• Stability and performance improvements
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Fixed issue with the latest Roku firmware
• Playback in background while doze mode on Android Marshmallow & Nougat (6 & 7)
• Support for Android Nougat
• Popup blocking reworked to avoid non responsive interface
• Updated browser control
• SD playback for premium users
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control