Seems to succeed on what many other apps have failed with my horrible Ezcast dongle. If it can load subtitle from fmovies.to, I will definitely buy it: currently an ad shows up everytime I tried to load subtitle and it just closes the video so there is no way I could know if it works.
I'm confused I can't get any thing how do you get videos and movies or music. I was fare on the ratings because I just don't know what I'm doing its not the app it's me any advice
I am not express how much happy :-) This App Breaks All apps records Amazing, I tried many apps to Stream LIVE Vedios on TV (without Chromecast ) By LAN supportable Samsung TV but i tired jump here and there to see live videos on TV. Finaly I Got It 😀 Now I can View all contents on my TV 😀
I stream your movies from my phone to my Xbox 360 on WiFi. Now Every time I preview a trailer, I can't load a movie after without resetting my phone and Xbox 360 . after I view the trailer your site can't find a loadable device even when it just played. With this information you should know what to do. So I'll leave with this. My family thanks you for your fabulous movie selection I have 3 small girls and your Disney selection is wonderful. Thanks. Will
So it was working great but now after it works after short while it was stops working. The time it streams the videos are changing randomly but it stops whatever you do anyways. Please fix it.
An ad pops up each time you stream and blocks the stream. Impossible to watch anything anymore
• Stability and performance improvements
• Fully compatible with Apple TV 4 tvOS 10.2 and newer
• Updated Amazon Fire TV library
• Web page subtitles detected and supported
• Seek supported by finite HLS videos
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Fixed issue with the latest Roku firmware
• Playback in background while doze mode on Android Marshmallow & Nougat (6 & 7)
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control