Just checked updated version of tubio but my bad luck even now subtitles are not working on my sony bravia internet TV, I don't want to decrease my tubio rating because you guys are doing so well, I hope in next update you guys will work on subtitle that will work on every internet TV, thank you providing this kind of app. This is first app that works fabulous . Suggesting one more modification, guys can you add more functionality if someone want to listen audio from mobile with earphone instead of TV audio.
Yea I've restarted every thing is there any way to go back to the last update. Thx. //// reply. Yea did all tht but still won't work plz help thx
It was perfect until started to appear some adds and those stop the movie and even the app, so it was annoying. I had to reload the app many times for it...
Worked fine before purchase of upgrade. Once I purchased the upgrade all it would do is freeze. Total SCAM!
EXCELLENT! Please make a pop-up blocker, some sites are really pushing their crap and it ruins the fun.
Trying to play a video from multiple sites, same foreign commercial plays over and over tried closing app and trying again. Keeps doing the same thing.
• Stability and performance improvements
• Web page subtitles detected and supported
• Seek supported by finite HLS videos
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Fixed issue with the latest Roku firmware
• Playback in background while doze mode on Android Marshmallow & Nougat (6 & 7)
• Support for Android Nougat
• Popup blocking reworked to avoid non responsive interface
• Updated browser control
Share photo,music,video from SmartPhone to SmartTV wirelessly & Remote Control