ARTutor is an Augmented Reality platform that enables you to create, edit and publish complex AR experiences that can engage your audience. Create your AR experiences online at artutor.ihu.gr and view them on the mobile application.
What’s new in ARTutor 4
- Redesigned Web Platform. Now it is easier to create your first AR Experience.
- More types of augmentations are supported. ARTutor now supports Images, Sounds, Videos, YouTube videos, 3D models, URL links and HTML code.
- New kinds of gestures are now supported. Zoom in and out or rotate images and 3D models. Videos can now be played in full screen.
- Place 3D models, images and videos on any surface. ARTutor now supports plane detection, and you can easily place digital content on any surface you like.
- Add co-authors to your AR Experiences and build collaboratively at the same time
- Use our new AR Experience editor to create complex augmentations that combine images, videos, shapes and 3D models all in the same augmentation.
- Add GPS coordinates to your AR Experience and let users see the augmentations only when they are in a specific location.