Gautrain – for people on the move. The official Gautrain app – everything you need to know about the Gautrain.
With the new Gautrain App, you get all the travel information you need, when you need it. Features include:
• access Gautrain Card balances
• top-up prepaid balances and purchase fare products via secure payments
• real-time journey planning, station to station, or search for any address in Gauteng, with the option to add public transport operators in Gauteng to extend your journey options beyond the Gautrain network
• live Gautrain bus tracking, plotted on your journey map
• journey fares and schedules, with the option to request journey information up to seven days ahead
• find nearest bus and station features, with routing instructions
• link multiple Gautrain Cards to a profile
• view balance and travel history for transit cards
• log and manage claims online
• block Gautrain Cards.
• check expiry date and more…
The Gautrain system provides you with a safe, comfortable and reliable train service, a dedicated bus system, as well as drop-off and parking facilities at all stations (except at OR Tambo International Airport). These services are fully integrated and may be used separately or jointly by transferring from one to another. The services are all accessed by means of your Gold Card. Additional services include car rental facilities at Johannesburg Park Station, Sandton- and Pretoria Stations.
Due to the large possibility of different routings, the fare calculator gives only indicative prices and not always the exact amount. The indicative price shall not be binding and/or enforceable against the Gauteng Provincial Government (including the Gauteng Management Agency (Pty) Ltd) and/or Bombela Concession Company and/or Bombela Operating Company (Pty) Ltd. The timetables are only indicative and can change without prior notice.