Career guidance and mentorship – the only app of its kind in GI. AGA Career Compass offers career planning, professional development, clinical education and mentoring resources for early
career gastroenterologists seeking help navigating today’s dynamic GI career options.
Once logged in, check out Connections Corner, a modern take on
the mentor-mentee matching, where early career GIs can find mentors based on shared interests and experiences.
• Smart technology offering tailored resources based on your profile selections.
• A feed of personalized career planning, leadership development and clinical education resources according to your career interests and career stage.
• A variety of AGA resources conveniently located in one place.
• Mentor-matching based on shared interests, experiences and needs.
• On-demand education to fit career planning into your busy schedule.
• Award-winning leadership training.
•. “Favorite” specific resources to come back to at your convenience, as often as needed.
•. Various resource formats to enhance your learning experience.
Want to become a mentor? Gastroenterologists and hepatologists more than five years out of training are invited to sign-up for Connections Corner today.
Free for AGA members who are trainees, early career GIs less than five years out of training, and more experienced members interested in being mentors. Nonmembers visit Gastro.org/join to apply for AGA membership (trainee members receive their first year of AGA membership for free).