CiviMobile allows CiviCRM users secure access to the system and has key features you need when working in the field. No more notes on contacts and cases or rewriting the plans! Now, you can add and update contacts, activities, events, memberships, relationships, and use many other functions on the go, even when you are offline.
CiviMobile gives CiviCRM users the freedom to act on the go, even when they are offline. With CiviMobile, you need just to reach out to your pocket to leave notes for yourself or your contacts, edit details on your contacts, events, cases, memberships and contributions, subscribe to an event or update yourself on latest news and changes.
What can I do with CiviMobile?
- Search and reach - easily find contacts you want to reach and dial or message them right away
- Profiles - add new contacts to the CiviCRM database on the go. Update your own and your contacts’ personal data, emails, phones, addresses, etc.; make profile notes and share them with others. The app supports custom fields that are configured in CiviCRM.
- Groups - organize the contacts within groups to manage them easily.
- Tags - import your contacts with tags to make database searching quick.
- Calendar – use CiviMobile to stay on top of your schedule having an immediate access to a graphical calendar with all of your cases, activities and events
- Memberships - it takes just a moment to view and renew your membership status
- Activities - view, edit and assign activities right when you need it
- Cases - view and edit cases’ details and priority statuses when working in the field
- Relationships - create and update relationships using CiviMobile app
- Events - search through and register to events right away leaving yourself no chances to forget to do it later; check events’ details and share them just in one click
- Navigation - use navigation to get to a branch organisation or an event location
- Contributions - easily access the details on your payments including dates, types and totals
- Settings - use a Settings screen to configure your app to your preferences
There is not need to be tied to your desktop to reap the benefits of CiviCRM - the CiviMobile app lets you easily manage your activity and connect with other constituents at the increased processing speed of a native application. You do not have to worry about internet access - all the features of the app are available offline, the data being synchronized when the device resumes connection.
IMPORTANT: To use CiviMobile, a mobile app for CiviCRM, CiviMobileAPI extension should be installed in your CiviCRM system. Without the access to your organization's CiviCRM, you will only be able to work with the demo database.