CiviMobile allows CiviCRM users secure access to the system and has key features you might need when working in the field. No more notes on contacts and cases or rewriting the plans! Now, you access contacts, cases, events and activities on the go, even if you are offline.
What can I do with CiviMobile?
- Search for contact information of the member you want to reach and dial him right away
- View details of a contact or organisation profile
- Stay on top of your schedule having immediate access to a graphical calendar with all of your cases, activities and events
- View the details and the priority status of the planned cases and activities
- View who else is engaged in the cases and activities you work on
- Access details of the event you are attending and share it with the wider community in just one click
- Find the event you might be interested in filtering all of the planned events by type, location or title
- Register to events right away, leaving yourself no chances to forget to do it later
- View the location of the event on the map when heading to it
There is not need to be tied to your desktop to reap the benefits of CiviCRM - the CRM app lets you easily manage your activity and connect with other constituents at the increased processing speed a native application has. You do not have to worry about internet access - all the features of the app are available both online and offline, the data being synchronised when the device resumes connection.
The CRM app and its comprehensive search options allow you to provide immediate and relevant information about current activity of your organisation, which helps to engage new partners, supporters and donors wherever you go.
To use CiviMobile, a mobile app for CiviCRM, CiviMobileAPI extension should be installed in your CiviCRM system. Without the access to your organization's CiviCRM, you will only be able to work with the demo database.