Agrodreams is a multiplatform precision agriculture software that allows to observe and identify the spatial variability of the crop, preventively detect the vigorous state of the plants, map areas and environments in the field, design directed monitoring plans, perform treatments through applications variable and focused agro-inputs, to improve and make the care and protection of crops smarter.
This is a comprehensive platform developed for the agricultural and forestry sector that allows:
- Register and document all activities and tasks during the production cycle.
- Plan missions and process multispectral images from satellites, airplanes and drones to generate 2D maps and digital 3D terrain elevation models.
- Know the health status of plants with high and super high resolution georeferenced images.
- Monitor the development of crops and forests in an intelligent way to survey, document and validate vegetation problems in the field in areas that present anomalies.
- Create maps of variable and focused prescription of agro-inputs (herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, irrigation and fertilization).
- Historical record and weather forecast (temperature, humidity, rain and wind) at the plot level.
- Calculation of thermal integral, vegetation indices and accumulated rainfall for each phenological stage of the crop.
- Recommendation of optimal time of spraying.
- Access the benefits of artificial intelligence models put at the service of the agriculture of the future.