Great app but won't export/ import Logs gas mileage, great app for me! I recommend highly. Edited 6/13 to lower rating: does not export/import. Tried every way I could think possible. Now my odometer has started back at 0 and I can't seem to get it straight.
Perfect This does what it says on the tin. Good for keeping a record of expenses and gives you lots of useful data in the form of graphs. I have 2 years worth of data input and the only issue is, it will export to the external storage ok but won't then import it back. This meant when I bought a new phone, I had to input the data manually. A pain but not the end of the world. 4*
Fuel Mileage Tracker + more Was using an older app to monitor fuel mileage, but found it to be quirky and no longer maintained. This app has many really good features and the ability to track multiple vehicles. I wish it had the ability to sync/merge the data between multiple phones. The latest graph updates are nice, but I wish a long press on the new buttons would give tool tips to say what they do (like the add a refill button does in the main page).
Great one The best car management I have ever try. I love auto-sync with google account, it's very easy.
Too soon to tell. Hav'nt had it that long to really decide to keep it or uninstall it. Nice not having ads polluting my screen in the free non-Pro version. Can opt for ads and get Pro but leary that if I go there the ads will be permanent if I turn the option off. I've down loaded and uninstalled worse apps.
Must have program For anybody wanting to keep track of their vehicles mileage, or services, this is a must have app. Works perfectly on my, old, HTC MyTouch, running Android 2.1.
- New app icon!
- PRO mode: added Fuel efficiency radar chart to compare on-board fuel efficiency with my cars fuel efficiency
- Added running cost chart and removed services expenses chart
- Improved all charts (new options)
- Added new car fuel type Ethanol / Petrol. It's similar to Flexfuel manual blend, but used as bi-fuel car mode.
- Better support of migration of refuels when switching car fuel types
- Fix - issues with dual fuel vehicles distances and stats
- Bug fixes