AirModo offers instant, best-in-class drone insurance coverage for less. We supply annual or hourly coverage for multiple drones, multiple pilots, or just for you. Our easy-to-use mobile app allows you to purchase coverage quickly and fly with confidence during every flight.
What we do
- We designed AirModo to fit all sizes of drone operators - from commercial to hobby flyers
- We provide best-in-class coverage at the most competitive prices
- Our coverage is instant
- Choose between annual or hourly coverage*
- We include personal injury and medical payments
- Our insurance costs the same for all drones with a maximum takeoff weight of less than 55 lbs
- We don’t require flight monitoring
- We don’t charge extra for night flying
*Annual policies are only available to commercial operators.
How it works
- Pick an annual or hourly policy
- For hourly policies, choose your location on a map for instant coverage within a mile radius or pre-purchase options are available
- Annual policies provide cover for a full year in the United States
- Select your level of liability up to $25 million
- You can add multiple drones and pilots to your coverage
- Make a secure payment using your credit or debit card
- Receive your policy and certificate(s) of insurance instantly via email at no additional charge
Complimentary Safety and Loss Control
After your policy is issued, you will receive an email with free safety and loss control credits called SafetyPoints. These credits can be redeemed on the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) website: www.unmannedsafetyinstitute.org/airmodo
AirModo provides hourly or annual insurance policies to small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) or drone operators in the United States only. Coverage offered is liability insurance only and does not provide first party damage to your drone, payload, or equipment.
For more information, please visit our website at www.AirModo.com
Also, visit us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter