Monitor and stay in control of your home or business! The mobile app presented by Guardian Protection allows for 24/7 interactive security, video monitoring, energy management and home automation to give you instant awareness and more importantly, peace of mind. It combines many beneficial features to help protect and connect you with your home and the people you care about most. Enjoy!
Remote control features:
• Arm and disarm your Guardian security system
• Watch live or recorded video clips from your security cameras
• Turn lights on or off
• Adjust thermostat settings and lock or unlock doors
• Change user codes
• Receive real-time text or email alert for specific system-related events
• View system history
• And much more!
Note: This app requires you to be a Guardian Protection customer and subscribe to Guardian’s Remote Home Control Services. Feature availability is based on your system equipment and monitoring services agreement.
• Guardian will provide monitoring of your system 24/7 and can direct police, fire and EMS to your home depending upon the signal received and your pre-established protocol.
• You can receive real-time non-alarm email, text message and push notifications for a variety of specific events, for example:
o If protected sites within your property experience tampering, e.g.: liquor, gun and medicine cabinets, and even gaming consoles
o When your children arrive home from school
o When sub-contractors such as cleaning services and sitters arrive to perform work and also when they leave
o When the garage door is left open
o When a thermostat setting is changed
o And much more!
About Guardian Protection
Guardian Protection provides 24-hour monitored security systems, along with home automation and business security services to more than a quarter-million subscribers. Backed by more than 50 years of experience, Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect your property. Guardian is the first company in history to be recognized as the security company of the year twice – in 1999 and again in 2013 – by respected industry journal SDM