Classic Dominoes is a collection from Block and Draw family of dominoes games The games can be played with bot players. In Block and Draw Dominoes players match tiles to the open ends of the layout and follow the same rules except draw rule. In Block Dominoes players can not draw dominoes from the boneyard whereas in Draw Dominoes players are required to draw dominoes from the boneyard until either they get a playable tile or, there are only two tiles left in the boneyard to draw.
Both games have further 3 variants
No Spinner - There is no spinner in this variant.
One Spinner - First double is a spinner.
Multiple Spinners - All doubles are spinners.
* Spinner is a double domino which can be played on all four ends.
- Two games with each game having further three variants
- Automatic play in case player has no possible move
- Selection of 1 to 3 opponent players
- Smooth animation
- Save game state to play later
- Game statistics