The Allegro CFM Blower Selector App takes into account the type of confined space environment you’re working in and its size to choose the proper Allegro blower that will best suit your needs. Allegro Blowers will then be displayed in green that provide the air flow and CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) needed to properly ventilate the confined space.
1. Simply choose the type of confined space you’ll be working in (cube, silo, tank or overall volume of the space)
2. Input the dimensions of that space to calculate the overall CFM needed
3. Select if you’ll be working in a Hazardous location (Explosion-Proof Blowers) or Non-Hazardous location (Non-Explosion-Proof Blowers)
4. The app displays a list of Allegro Blowers that meet that requirement in green. Any that DO NOT meet the requirement are listed in red.
5. For specific product information, simply click on any individual blower from the displayed blower list to access its product page
6. For additional information about any individual blower, click on the link on its product page
For additional information about Allegro and ANY of its products, visit www.allegrosafety.com or just click on the link in the menu
When using air ventilation blowers to provide fresh air to a confined space on a continuous basis, you must ventilate until ALL contaminates are eliminated and verified by proper instrumentation while maintaining proper levels of oxygen. It is imperative that you check with both federal and your state OSHA for compliance.