ArcherySuccess is an archery app to keep all your archery scores, arrow plots, notes and gear setups at your fingertips. Used by Beginner to Competitive archers in 30 countries!
Track your training progress, keep a journal of training activities and report arrow numbers and scores to your coach. ArcherySuccess does ALL THIS and MORE!
Tailored to track the training progress of an individual archer ArcherySuccess will save you and your coach time. This is time you can use to shoot arrows!
What do you get?
• Quick and easy arrow scoring and plotting (including precision plotting)
• Arrow tagging and arrow group analysis
• 250 Plus build in rounds types or build your own custom rounds
• Set an arrow count goal then track and report your arrow volumes
• See personal best scores by bow setup and competition level
• The ability to add more detailed notes than you will ever need
• Capture training information on the go
• Compile, display or email weekly progress reports with one tap
• Coaches get uniform reports from all archers, easy to copy for further analysis.
• … and more!
CURRENT BUILT IN ARCHERY ROUNDS
• World Archery (Target, Indoor, Field), including Visually Impaired Rounds
• Archery GB (Imperial, Metric, Indoor (including Worcester) and VI Burntwood rounds)
• UK rounds: 252 Personal Archery Challenge rounds & UK Frostbite (3 and 6 arrow ends) round
• NASP Indoor
Vegas Rounds 300, 450, 600
International, Lake of the Woods, Field (Pro & Expert), Hunter (Pro) Indoor, Flint Bowman
600, 800, 810, 900, Classic 600
*Excludes 3D rounds
• Archery Australia
Build your own round with the custom round builder.
FIVE MAIN FEATURES
1. Progress Tab
• Automatically compile a weekly progress report
• Personal Best scorecard
• Informative progress graphs, which shows arrow averages by setup, and by round shot
• Graph and table of arrow count vs weekly arrow count target by gear setup
• View and email weekly reports
2. Journal Tab
• A fully searchable list of notes and all rounds shot
• Add arrow count to the journal, and use as an arrow counter
• Add notes to journal; examples note types; Gear, Nutrition, Rest and Recuperation, Strength and Conditioning, SPT, etc
• View and email archery rounds scored and distance plots
• Quickly record summary information for a round not scored in app
• Journal entry updates automatically appear in the Progress Tab
3. Score Tab
• Select and score archery rounds, using a flexible scorecard which enables scoring of non-standard rounds
• Create custom rounds
• Score via color coded keypad
• Using Round Notes, select gear setup used for the round, change date and time of round, rename the round and add notes about the round
• Favorite setup will be assigned to the round by default
• Round scores updated in real-time throughout the app
• Round Search and Filter feature, to make finding a round easy
• Switch over to Plot scoring at any time
4. Plot Tab
• Quick plotting: Simply tap the zoom-able target face to plot and score
• Precision plotting: Touch and hold, then move cross hairs and lift finger to plot and score
• Quick navigation buttons: Center, zoom out, or switch to a target number
• Identify arrow group for end by clicking a button
• Quickly undo button
• Keep track of round and end totals
• Add notes and select gear setup used for the round
• Navigate forward and backwards through ends
5. Gear Tab
• Track gear setups (a combination of bow, arrows and sight settings)
• Copy or choose a favorite setup by swiping left on a setup entry
• Favorite setup is first on gear list and is used by default in rounds and notes
• Enter and track sight settings associated with each setup
If you are passionate about archery, this is the archery app for you!
Have a feature request or an app issue? Email email@example.com
More information on https://archerysuccess.com