Thinking of acquiring your firearm licence?
In Australia to get your gun license you have to pass a Firearm Safety Course (or Firearm Awareness Test) as a part of licencing process. To help you not to get stuck with theory (unknown terms, basics of gun laws and safety) and to get the hang of what real exam is (at least what's needed in practice), we have created this quiz application.
The application contains 250+ questions, which help you to master your knowledge by practicing offline (you don't need an Internet connection) and, thus, utilizing your time better. Be effective, practice everywhere. Raise your confidence!
This app is designed not only to make gun exam/test easier for you, but also to help you safely handle your firearms when you already have you firearm licence. Test yourself to better prepare!
- 250+ questions based on the National Firearms Safety Code, the Firearms Act and other preparation materials
- Randomly generated quizzes or questions one by one
- Quiz capacity is optimized for fastest tuition (can be changed in Settings)
- Reviewing included comments for the most complicated/tricky questions
- Practical advice and weapon handling techniques from the best firearms instructors
- Category H/Pistols/Handguns questions
Some recommendations for your exam:
1. Start preparing 2 to 1 week before your exam (on one hand you don't want to forget anything, but on the other hand you want to avoid an information overload);
2. Found unknown term - find out what it is. Otherwise it may backfire you later;
3. Good sleep is important!
4. Common sense and always remember to treat any firearm as it is loaded!
5. If you had a military training, please do not rush to use some of your skills at exam (such as crossing a fence or an obstacle with the loaded gun! etc). You may fail the exam by doing this.
Good luck with your firearm licence! We will keep fingers crossed for you!