Aiming at getting your PAL license or RPAL?
To get your gun license in Canada you need to pass 2 theoretical tests as well as practical exams. To help you not to get lost in the maze of legal and safety questions, not to be dazzled by unknown terms during theory and to get the hang of what real CRFSC and CFSC exams are, we have created this quiz application.
Why is it useful for you? Well, you plan to spend approximately $260 for the course. And you want to squeeze everything for your money, don't you? Investing less than 1% of the course fee into this app will help you to make sure that you will achieve your goal.
Who actually needs a firearm license? You do, if you:
- Dreaming to become a CBSA officer. Or to work for Brinks Canada.
- Need to control vermin at your farm.
- Thinking of professional or amateur hunting.
- Like historical reenactment.
- Or you just like target shooting...
The application contains 250+ questions, which help you to master your knowledge by practicing offline (you don't need an Internet connection) and, thus, utilizing your time better.
- 250+ questions based on CRFSC/CFSC preparation materials
- Randomly generated quizzes or questions one by one.
- Quiz capacity is optimized for fastest tuition (but if you want, you can change it in Settings).
- Reviewing included comments for the most complicated/tricky questions
- Practical advice and weapon handling techniques from the best firearms instructors
- Non-restricted/long gun test questions included.
Some recommendations for your exam:
1. Start preparing 2 to 1 week before your exam (on one hand you don't want to forget anything, but on the other hand you want to avoid an information overload);
2. Found unknown term - find out what it is. Otherwise you may face it on your exam;
3. If you theory is on Friday evening and practice and exams are on Saturday, make sure you don't have to cook your dinner on Friday (you will get home quite late);
4. Good sleep is important!
5. The cornerstone of the exam is ACTS and PROVE. Learn its meaning by heart, and practice. If you can't practice with real arms at home, at least watch videos and visualize the process. At practical exam you need to ACTS and PROVE you gun all the time. For example, instructor says: "Put the gun on the table!" - you ACTS&PROVE it and only then place on the table. And so on.
Good luck with your gun license! We will keep fingers crossed for you!