🏆 Winner of 2021 Seedstars Child Development Award 🏆
Made for Kids 3 to 12. Amal is an all-in-one system for learning, reading, listening, writing and speaking the Arabic language for kids.
Your child will learn the Arabic language, starting from the Arabic Alphabet and numbers all the way up to writing, reading and speaking. Your child will learn more than 10,000 + words and sentence structures in Arabic. All this while playing games, and reading interactive immersive stories.
Amal from Alphazed uses immersive gamified contexts, dialogues and interactive stories in teaching the Arabic language.
Amal changes its content as the child plays - personalizing the learning journey just for him and her over time. This differs a lot from other learning methods that are based on repetition. Using "bloom" methodology for the first time, Amal pave the way for children to "discover" and be curious while learning, reading, listening and writing the Arabic language.
1. Stories and content are written by the winner of the Arabic Literacy Award - teacher Lamis Sandouk.
2. Amal is the only app for Arabic learning that integrates all-spoken content in all of its stories, skills, and dialogues. Every word in Amal is repeated and can be spoken out loud.
3. Amal is the only app for Arabic learning that has Speech Recognition built-in. We've developed our own Speech Therapy track for the first time in Arabic. This is included with any of Amal's subscriptions. Our system is interactive, using Amal, Hamza, Jad, and Bassam characters. The app highlights the child's spoken words in real-time.
4. Progress tracking: You can track and assess your child's progress in real-time. The app will show the kids, the teachers, and the parents where the child is making mistakes and will generate a personalized plan for him/her.
5. Amal's content is endless. In boss-battle and one-vs-one levels, the child will learn something new every time. And the difficulty will change every time to adapt to his/her level.
6. Amal has 9 levels of difficulty and a personalized learning plan for each kid. Starting form the Arabic Alphabet (huruf), numbers, colors, animals, shapes, food, and more.
7. There're more than 100,000+ learning elements in Amal. And more than 10 topics while learning the Arabic language:
- Science: Human body, nature, animals, space etc.
- Math: numbers, +,-,x,/, cognitive calculations, integers, etc.
- IQ and logic: Detecting patterns, abstraction methods, etc.
More than happy to have and your kids with us!
Follow us on Facebook:
And on Instagram: