4 hours per day.
This is the average time children spend on their screens outside of school. With Altus, turn every minute into a learning opportunity.
What is Altus?
Altus transforms the smartphone into an educational tool, helping parents manage their children's screen time while empowering them. It helps create healthy, intentional digital habits for teens and children.
Why choose Altus?
- Addiction prevention: Altus interrupts the flow of dopamine linked to constant use of distracting applications, without hindering your child's autonomy.
- Advanced Parental Controls: Select which apps to block, set daily limits and choose which chapters to review.
- Real-time tracking: Keep an eye on your child's progress from your own phone.
- Gamified learning: Combine the pleasure of applications with revision thanks to a gamified experience.
- Official National Education Resources: Access a catalog of more than 100,000 official exercises, covering CE1 to Terminale.
- Personalization: Altus' intelligent algorithm adjusts to your child's level for short and efficient revision sessions.
How does it work?
Create a parent account from your phone and install Altus on your child's phone.
Select subjects to study, set parental controls, and set usage limits for certain apps.
Once this limit is reached, Altus blocks access until your child passes an educational quiz.
Attention ! With Altus you risk...
- Increase your children's academic average by 4 points!
- Reduce their average screen time by 51 minutes per day.
- Reduce the number of conflicts linked to smartphone use by 37%.
Join the super-parent community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/altusapp/